Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone had growth with using noogleberry???

I just got my noogleberry this week and started noogling. Just wondering if anyone find it useful??? And how long do you noogle each day??

Thanks for sharing!!!

I have been noogling for about 1 month now. My tape measurer doesnt show any difference, but I can deff tell they are a lot fuller and more perky. From what I have read from others its pretty normal to grow fuller before you grow out. But so far I am very pleased with my results.

I just started using mine approx. 2-3 weeks ago... I haven't noticed any growth yet, but I think they may be getting fuller... its too soon to tell though. Just make sure your consistent with it and use it everyday if you can for at least 1 hr.

From what i've heard, most people don't even maintain swelling for the first little while. I am just starting to maintain it for a little bit. At first, they would stay swollen for about 1 minute, now they seem to stay swollen for about 15 min. After a while it is said that this swelling will lead to permanent tissue expansion as you maintain swelling for longer and longer.

Good luck!

You should check out the noogleberry forum. It is chock full of women with success with it and also many ladies you can talk to who are going through the process!

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php

Thx for sharing petitemomma and kristyn! Hope u will see some growth soon!
I've only been noogling for 30 mins each day. I shall increase to 1 hr.

If I don't fill up a small cup, should I stick with small until I've filled it or should I go with med? I prefer med coz I can cover a larger area. What are ur thoughts?

Notsobusty, yes! Reading them now!

I've been using the Noogleberry on and off since October, but I've been making an effort to do at least an hour a day 4 or 5 days a week since February. I'm getting more swelling than I did initially - particularly when I'm actually Noogling - but the swelling doesn't seem to have translated into actual growth yet.

I don't measure very often, though, so maybe I'm wrong. My breasts definitely seem fuller, but I don't know if that's because of the NB or because of the PM I'm taking.

rosyposy, what size are you? I'm a 34AA and I started with the medium cups and they've been great. Maybe you could get the medium cups and just try them out? I'll imagine you'll move up to them at some point anyway so you could just get them now and decide from there.

Hi winter, thanks for your response! Good to know that you have some results! I'm the same as you, 34AA. I've got the medium cups too. I think medium is better because it covers the top of my breast as well so the area of swelling is bigger.

I'm planning to try noogling and greenbush or other herbs for a full year. Hope I will have some good results.

The only problem is I'm fairly skinny, well, a pear shapped body so all my fat goes to my lower body.

What about you winter? What is your figure like and are you skinny as well?

After four months of noogling, 7 days a week, 2 hours (sometimes three or four in one or two daily sessions), I can definitely say I have! Big Grin

My name on the noogleberry forums is Tank Girl. I posted plenty of pics!

(29-03-2012, 01:36 PM)rosyposy Wrote:  What about you winter? What is your figure like and are you skinny as well?

I'm definitely skinny! I find it really hard to put on weight, which I think is a big part of why I've not seen quick results from my NBE program. I'm determined to keep going with NB though, because seeing the swelling in the domes makes me hopeful that one day that swelling will become actual growth!

I have owned the Noogleberry for 2 weeks and have grown 2 cm around my chest. I still don't fill out my bra, but the tape measure is encouraging.

While I love the swelling, it does dissipate after a few minutes. Yesterday, I started to feel that tingle in my breast, that tingle one often feels during puberty when breasts are growing. I am very excited about this. However, only my right breast tingles, my left one which has always been smaller/saggier is not Sad

Anyway I am encouraged. I Noogle at least 3 hrs per day (in each breast).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon