Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava User- Dome size advise and others

Hi everyone,

I'm in my 3rd week using brava system, they are terrible and I don't know if I can keep going... However, someone say it may work, so I'm trying my best to adopt the system. After almost 1 year on NBE with all the routine of PM, cream, massage, NB, PC, other supplements, etc which are worked for many women in this forum...but I got nothing grow...Smile So I hope brava will give me a little grow even 1/2 cup size so I can believe NBE does work...Smile

I hve some questions need your help below:

1. Nipple swelling: I'm using Wide Medium dome. and my under bust is: 27.5', so the nipples are not poiting to the center of the dome, they are quite near to side cup in the middle of the 2 breasts.
I got very big nipple swelling after removed the dome, and they shrink back to normal after 2-3hours.
I'm scary if my nipple are getting bigger.
Is this normal? Any one got the same problem?

2. Dome size: my Wide Medium dome size mesurement about: 10x12.5cm or 4.2' x 5.2' (inner of the rim) I'm thinking to change to Narrow Large dome for the next, hope that they will help my nipple poiting to the center, anyone can give me the Narrow Large dome mesurement (inner of the rim)? much appreciated.

3. Warm water After removed the dome: I wash my breast with brava body wash and rinse in WARM water, someone say should not put the warm water in the breast to mess up the swelling. What do you think?

4. I see the swelling right after remove the dome is 31' (my nomal 30') , but just after I wash my breast with warm water and massage the skin around the breasts with body lotion, the breasts are shrink back to 30.5'. Is this because of the warm water and the massage?

The swelling left also gone after 1-2 hours later...Smile very disapointed

All your in put are value advises to me,

Thank you

Not sure about the domes, I have large wide ones, I think they are too large for my frame my underbust is 28'' to 28.5" My nipples get engorged but I think that's normal. I guess you won't really know if they stay that way unless you ask someone who's already done with the program. My nipple swelling goes away pretty quickly.

I think warm water is fine, but massage is not. I tried massaging and its and instant swelling kill.

I wouldn't wash your breasts with brava wash after removal, it's too harsh. The only time it matters to wash them with brava wash is before you put the domes on to preserve the sticky part of the dome.

My breasts are heavier and stay swollen now, I'm 13.5 weeks in. I didn't have much swelling stay at all when i started. So I think you're fine.

Also, an inch of swelling is about what I got in the morning too. Now I keep that inch through the evening!

Hi Malina,

Thanks a lot for sharing. I email brava and they say the Wide dome should be fine for me since I have a good seal... I still worry about the nipple swelling, it still happen to me and now I'm finished 3 weeks. Skin still itchy, I can not find any comfortable during sleep. I woke up many time and really want to take the domes off...Smile But you are an encouragement for me.

Will keep you updated

HI Mesusuana,

About the nipples, I think we all get the extra-large size after the sessions. Mine return to normal in about 2 hr, while the swelling sticks around for way longer (now, 11 and change weeks of wearing the domes of doom). I don't think they are getting any bigger (the nipples), but my nipples got bigger after breastfeeding, so they may be already stretched. Maybe some of the brava graduates would like to chime in the issue? Does brava permanently increases your nipple size?

Hang in there and best of luck!

my nipples are larger too after I take off the domes. They go back to regular size after about an hour. however, they stay sensitive and hurt all day long. I have to avoid rubbing them against anything. did you guys go through the same experience whe you first started wearing brava?

Hi Feather Rose,

So you meant your nipple still get swelling at week 11 now? yeah my nipple get swelling big and back to normal after 2-3 hours. I'm worry if they keep swelling and growth. I had breastfed 2 childs and my nipple are quite big now.

Are you using extra large dome now?

Thank you

Hi Feather Rose,

Do you get nipple sensation and hurt/pain throught all day long? My nipples did

(24-03-2012, 05:51 AM)mesusuana Wrote:  Hi Feather Rose,

Do you get nipple sensation and hurt/pain throught all day long? My nipples did

Hi Mesusuana,

My nipples are very sore after I take the domes off, to the point that putting the bra on is uncomfortable (but not unbearable). After about one hour, they have gone down in size and the sensitivity is reduced to about the level of soreness I experienced in early pregnancy and sometimes right before my period. Not sure if that is due to brava or the herbs though.

And yes, my nipples still get swollen.

Regards

Thanks for your reply Feather_rose, I hope the nipples will not grow...

I'm going to order Wide large domes, because the nipple was swollen too big and they nearly touch the Wide medium dome. Although my breast is way far from any part of the domes. They say if the nipple too near to the domes then it will be swollen more...

Can you share where did you buy your Wide large dome? I want the new domes, and Brava charge too much shipping cost to my place.

Thank you

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon