Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Supershine

Supershine
November 7 2008 at 8:04 PM Alex (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello ladies. My name is Alex and I am new to the forum and have been lurking and reading for a while now. I have read through some posts on Supershine and so far it seems that only one person on here has actually tried it, and then only briefly, but they said it worked for them. I was wondering if anyone else had been interested enough to try it and if so what their results were? I am trying to decide between that and Wonderup. I know Wonderup already has a good reputation on this board, but it had to start out with just a few people trying it and grow to where it is now. So I guess I am just looking for some opinions on Supershine. Thanks so much.

Author Reply
Marianne
(no login) Re: Supershine November 8 2008, 9:56 PM

Well if you want an opinion I think there's a strange lack of information about Supershine. I searched for information on it and ended up here! It also seems very expensive, since you need 2 bottles for each month, plus you have to pay shipping. If you took it for a long time it could end up being very costly.

Edit Message Delete Message

T-TIME
(no login) supershine November 9 2008, 12:08 PM

I started using Supershine a month ago and I would say that I am definatley growing! You have to take two vials daily, once in the morning and once at night...the box only contains two weeks worth which is a little annoying. I think that it is expensive especially with the shipping costs but so far its been worth it. I have a month and a half suppy left so hopefully I will see the growth i want by then at the end of my supply I should be able to let you guys know whether it has worked as they described on the youtube advert. I havent measured or anything and I wish i'd taken pictures because the difference is noticable and my boobies bounce now when I walk!!

valvalmag
(Login valvalmag) Re: Supershine November 9 2008, 7:36 PM

hi, i taking supershine. got 1 inch growth in seven weeks, breast got fuller and heavyer. I was small 34b and now full b.
I got 4 boxes for two months and only one week left, i dont know what to do next; or i order anothet two monts or swap in herbs. with supershine before period boobs was going out of my bra[feels great} and after shrank, but i still kept bit growth. before i started supershine my breast fuller part was 37inches and now 38".

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Re: Supershine November 9 2008, 7:50 PM

I want to use supershine but im in the US and they dont ship here .. how can i get my hands on this product!!

valvalmag
(Login valvalmag) Re: Supershine November 9 2008, 7:58 PM

I dont know, probably go on holidays to philipines and take back to usa with you in logage

Dionne
(Login Dionne.C) Re: Supershine November 9 2008, 8:06 PM

I impulsively bought Supershine a while back, mainly because I'm such an impulsive person! It didn't work for me, but I admit I only tried it for 2 months. Not very long I know, but it's expensive stuff, plus as I remember I don't think I knew that a supply was only for 2 weeks. I'm sure I thought I'd got 4 months worth instead of 2. Anyhow I don't suppose anything is going to work mon everyone, so even if I didn't get results it's not really a negative thing for the product.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Supershine November 9 2008, 8:16 PM

I think you'd be able to make your own Supershine by buying separate ingredients.

Double D
(Login OneFullD) Re: Supershine November 9 2008, 10:10 PM

I am interested in knowing, if anyone actually goes down to the Philippines, how much it costs out there.

Myezshopmall.com is only a distributor of supershine. I am thinking that they get it really cheap out there, especially with the exchange rate difference and mark up the price higher because they can.

If anyone can find out how much they sell it for in the stores (in the Philippines) that would be great! I probably would try to go to the stores and purchase a whole bunch! But I refuse to pay $90 US dollars per month to the "distributors".

Thanks

meehka
(Login meehka) Re: Supershine November 10 2008, 4:55 AM

I have two friends in the Phils. who told me that they started NBE last year. I was so excited to tell them about NBE that time but they laughed at me saying they knew it even before lol. There are two pupular NBE products sold there by the way (her appeal and supershine). They did not know which to buy. They finally decided that they don't buy the same product. Both of them bought 4 month supply. After two months, both of them did not see result. They decided to swap or exchange products and after a month, both of them saw positive result. So I agree, that no product works for everyone. Her appeal ingredients are just like the ingredients in breast success, perfig, etc. For those who are interested, their website is www.herappeal.com. and they do international shipping too. I believe they are made by the same company (?). My theory is for those who tried breast success,or other products with the same ingredients and they don't see result, maybe supershine will work for you too.

I'm on GB herbs and I see result so I am not dying to try supershine. Besides,I am also in the U.S. I will still visit Phils. in 2010. To go there, ticket alone from NYC is $1300-1500 round-trip but usually in the months of Feb-April, tickets go down by 40-50%. Flying time from New York is usualy 19 hrs !!! plus two stops (2 hours). Whiew!!! That's a long trip!!! But you will enjoy your stay there. It's just like Hawaii even more beautiful actually. Just do not go to the South if you don't like to be kidnapped hehehe.

aunaturel9
(no login) Re: Supershine November 10 2008, 8:24 AM

Hey, I'm from the Philippines. Interesting find here. I'll try to look for supershine personally. I love going to local herbal stores to look for random products and several herbs are pretty limited here so i'm very dependent on shops like GNC to get my NBE fun stuff.

Trust me, they really do jack up the price if you buy products online. Locally, I've found several NBE products for a fraction of the price. For instance, there's this PM cream by a reputable company called "Godiva" the cream is only $7.00 USD for 1 months use, online it's $16+. So huge difference!

Now, where to find this thing..

darls
(Login darls) Re: Supershine November 15 2008, 1:05 PM

hi! i'm from the philippines and i know where i can get supershine, it's just at a nearby mall!

a box of supershine here costs 2,980 pesos, containing 30 vials which is good for 15 days.

they have a 3+1 offer, purchase 3 boxes get 1 box free for 8,000 pesos, that's 2 months supply.

current exchange rate is Peso 1 = USD 48 (approx)

hope this helps!

does supershine really work? i've been wanting to try this for months now but i'm too scared to try, i'm afraid of the possible side effects like liver or kidney failure and stuff like that Tongue i'm also on the pill, i'm taking yasmin, and i don't know if supershine and yasmin would be a good mix.

shed some light here? Smile

darls
(Login darls) Re: Supershine November 15 2008, 1:08 PM

hi aunature19,

does the godiva cream work? what other nbe stuff have you tried?

i'm new to nbe, and desperate for some boobie growth hehe Smile

Double D
(Login OneFullD) Re: Supershine November 15 2008, 1:59 PM

I thought that supershine did work. The only thing is that it is super expensive.

Darls,
The price you quote is a little bit cheaper than the price it is online at www.myezshopmall.com. I will try all other "cheaper" alternatives first before trying supershine again. Perhaps, when I graduate from university I will receive it as a present, hint, hint...

Anyways, I have tried many things and so far, supershine was the only thing that gave me quick results that I could see. The only problem is that I did not take it for very long and the shipping costs are ridiculous. I have ordered stuff from Thailand and the shipping charges were not even close to that of supershine.

Well good luck to everyone!

meehka
(Login meehka) Re: Supershine November 15 2008, 6:44 PM

Hi Darls! What's the name of the mall and where in particular? Also the name of the store. I asked my friend who bought supershine and she said she bought it online and yes the online quote is more expensive than the mall price. My sister who is there in Manila is interested to buy that's why.

I was hesitant to take pills before too but my desire to have bigger breast won over my fear hehehe. I guess you just see to it to drink a lot of water to be safe. I'm now on new enhancement blend kit that I got from www.greenbush.net but if only supershine can be shipped here in the U.S, that's the first thing that I tried since my body system knows papaya already. The other pill that is popular there in the Phils. is her appeal (www.herappeal.com)much cheaper than supershine but with totally different ingredients (same ingredients with many NBE product here in the U.S).

If still, you are scared of pills, look at Tigerlily's program here. You can easily find all the food there in the Phils.

darls
(Login darls) Re: Supershine November 16 2008, 6:58 AM

hi double d!

i'm so glad you responded to this post! you see, when i stumbled upon this forum two months ago, your thread was one of the first few that i found tremendously helpful & inspirational! Smile it gave me hope and kept me coming back to this site ever since. i've also read beth's posts, and wow you girls are amazing, i'm praying i'd get positive results like you - once i get over my fear hehe..

thank you for your input on supershine, now i'm quite determined to give it a shot! though i agree with you, it really is quite expensive but if it works, then it'll be all worth it! and if i do get some growth after the 2 month supply, i promise you i'll send you a box! Smile (yeah i got ur hint hehehe *wink*)

hi meehka!

here is a link to the list of ezshopmall branches in the philippines http://www.myezshopmall.com/store/ezshop_branches.php

i'm from Davao City, i got the info from their branch in Gaisano Mall.

how are you doing with the greenbush products? have you also tried herappeal?

thanks, i'll check tigerlily's program!

meehka
(Login meehka) Re: Supershine November 16 2008, 4:15 PM

Hi Darls!

I've used GB product for almost 3 mnths and so far I have seen good result. I read somewhere a "2 step forward then 1 step backward change" description when it comes to size. That started to happen to me. Meaning, just before period, my breast size is much bigger then just after period they shrink but they're not as small when i did not start NBE yet. My right breast also became as big as my right. Before, it was smaller. Maybe because when I breastfed, I always used my left breast. I used to have my 34A bra loose in the cup so I usually put pads at the side but now no more.I am now full 34A no pads! I am already happy but I would be happier if I reach 34B at least.My husband even noticed the change. At first, I tried to keep it secret but he asked me what was I doing why the change. I told him it has something to do with my smell hehehe. At first he was worried of the side effects but he also wants me to have my former full 34B size before I gave birth and breastfed so he ended up supporting me by reminding me to drink a lot of water, take in the pills, cooks my "boobie" food when he sees that I am so busy and sometimes does the massage which oftentimes being stopped because it ends up with ...you already know hehehe.
However, I also experienced negative feelings like headache. It's good that I read somewhere in the forum that some experienced the same thing but it went away after few days. It did go away after I think almost two weeks for me. I also smelled like a pancake! What I did was NOT to massage with the extract. I used a 'lavander' massage oil (not pure coz twas with other kind of oil) that I bought in an indian store. It smells good! and I guess, the presnet cold weather here in the U.S helps with me not having that syrup smell again as I don't perspire.I also take a bath and shampoo my hair TWICE a day instead of once only! So you see, having bigger breast takes a lot of patience and other stuff.

Darls, will you please email me at amajunph@yahoo.com so that I will know your email ad. Also aunature19 if you want. tnx!

aunaturel9
(no login) Re: Supershine November 17 2008, 2:55 AM

Darls and Meehka glad to know i'm not the only one from the Philippines.

I tried Natureday which was such a nightmare and finally got my noogleberry (yet to see things happen). If you need help on trying to find the herbs in metro manila try Healthy options and GNC, they have loads of NBE paraphernalia!

Darls, I bought my PM cream from Godiva which is less than 300 pesos. It's actually a "firming" cream as opposed to an "enhancement" cream. I don't have sagging breasts so i'm not using it anymore. It REALLY works for firming, my skin felt extremely hard after using the cream for a month, now i'm using oils hoping my skin gains its elasticity back.

meehka
(Login meehka) Re: Supershine November 18 2008, 4:22 AM

Hi Aunaturel9! Elaborate on your nightmare experiences with natureday please. I have been using GB product for almost 3 months. At first my acne (3 - 4) went away but few days ago, they started to appear and even worse and more this time. My lifestyle did not change for me to have these cystic acne on my face now. I'm not sure if it is because of the GB pills I've been using. Some users here mentioned the appearance of acne while on GB so I think so. I just have to observe first. Well, between pretty face and bigger breast, I still prefer pretty face of course lol! I'm considering Complete Balance La Femme later just in case as they improved their product. I just like the idea of "all-in-one product" instead of taking in a lot of different pills. Thanks for the info on Gnc and the other store. I 'll inform my sis. my email is amajunph@yahoo.com if you want to personalize an email.

darls
(Login darls) Re: Supershine November 18 2008, 10:43 AM

hello meehka!

glad greenbush is working well for you! at least now i'm assured that nbe works for filipinos as well. i'm sorry to hear about your acne Sad i hope it'll go away soon. but i wouldn't mind smelling like a pancake coz i love pancakes hehehe Smile *yumyum*

and it's good to know that your husband supports your desire for nbe. in my case however i don't really want him to know, it's kind of a personal thing for me. you see, all my life i have never been insecure about my "barely A's", not until I discovered my husband had an online affair with this girl who was really well-endowed. i was 6 months pregnant then and just barely 8 months into the marriage when i found out. i knew my husband was into boobies but I never thought he'd go that far. well, we're quite okay now but i haven't been the same since then, as far as my self-esteem goes. everyday for the past year i look at my "sorry-breasts-that-couldn't-even-fill-in-a-cupA" and just heave a big sigh. i want to do something about it now but i really don't know where to start since the herbs mentioned in the forum aren't readily available here in the philippines. that's why i'm really interested in supershine coz it's well within my reach. and thanks to this forum, i am assured of its positive effects, with real input from real women.

there hasn't been much change in my breast size before i got pregnant and after i breastfed, still 36A -- or "negative A" as i would call it, but luckily no sagging of any sort. i went into a full A during pregnancy and you couldn't imagine how happy i was to see that tiny growth. i was hoping it'd stay that way but sadly i know it's not how it really goes. so now, i'd like to work on getting a full A first then hopefully a full B, which i hope is not too much to ask! and i'm glad we're getting on the same track, coz i'm basically on my own here. i don't really get much support from my friends, they'd just say "maximizer bra!" although they know my situation with my husband, they just don't seem to fully understand the effect it had on me and a bra is definitely insufficient! Smile

have you ever tried supershine yourself? i'm wondering if it's china-made or japan-made? i'm hoping there wouldn't be any alarming concerns if it's from china? are you taking any bcp? i hope taking yasmin pills wouldn't interfere with supershine or with any nbe program.

i hope your sister will be able to bring supershine for you so that maybe we could both start on it at the same time and compare notes along the way! Smile

how about you aunature19, are you willing to give supershine a go?
what nbe stuff are you purchasing from healthy options and gnc? and have you had any positive results from your nbe program?

Double D
(Login OneFullD) Re: Supershine November 18 2008, 2:18 PM

Hi Darls,

I had a similar situation to yours with my husband which left me feeling insecure and I was desperate to try anything! So that is when supershine came into the picture for me. Having breasts will do alot for your self esteem issues which I am battling with now. I just wish I could afford supershine again. Not only is it expensive, but it also cost about $100 USD for shipping to Canada which is what makes it so much more expensive for me. I talk to the lady on the website and told her that their prices were to high and no one will be buying at those high prices including me. It seems that they did lower the prices but not by much. I am going to try a couple more "cheaper" alternatives like Bovine Ovary and Pueraria Mirifica first and if all fails back to supershine. I would have thought if all else fails I would get implants but I still do not want them for many other reasons.

I would love for you to send me some supershine, but how much would shipping be Canada? Here is my email address: jabayboo@yahoo.com, Darls please email me so we can talk more about this.

Thanks

meehka
(Login meehka) Re: Supershine November 18 2008, 11:01 PM

Well, who is not attracted with boobs? even women do. Actually, I got interested into the idea of bigger boobs when my husband in a joking manner said " where did your boobie go?". I was hurt, really hurt! Like you, I suddenly became insecure and became mindful of the people around me who have that as their wealth. So, I planned of going there in the Phils. last August for boobie augmentation through surgery. While I was doing a research on breast surgery, I stumbled on this site and I decided to give NBE a try first. So far, with my almost 4 months into it ( I did massage only in the 1st month then started with GB pills for almost 3 months), I can see a difference but not that much. I don't like to give the credit to GB pills alone as I have been eating chicken feet soup with green papaya every two to three days, been drinking soy milk everyday, and have been doing massage if my time permits me. Last week, I included EPO in my program too.

I am not using any bcp as I had a tubal ligation 8 yrs ago. I'm 35, 5'4 in height and weighs 118 lbs. I was actually hesitant that any oral pills will work for me because I'm ligated but I still tried. I heard that a lot of Filipino women have bigger breast while using "diane" as their bcp. Why not try it as your bcp?

aunaturel9
(no login) Re: Supershine November 19 2008, 12:09 PM

Meehka,
well I can't give a "real" testimonial for natureday because I was only on it for 1 month but, during the time I started taking ND in the middle of my cycle so I had my period for 20 days straight! That was my nightmare-ish story. I can't say it works or does not work but, in theory it really was doing something to my hormones, hence the really looong and arduous bleed! I really think it would take more time to see any effects. How about yourself? what is your current NBE routine?

Darls,
Sorry to hear about you and your husbands situation. I too feel extremely insecure about my size but my BF is really supportive of my NBE endeavor.. he even pumps me with my noogleberry (hehe) He's such a comic and good sport about it and i'm glad I have his support on this eventhough I'm not fully comfortable with mentioning my insecurities with him. I go to GNC and Healthy Options alot and I found many interesting NBE buys:

@ GNC--- Vitex, Saw Palmetto, Red Clover, Licorice Root, Papaya Enzymes, GroBust, EPO, milk thistle
@ Healthy Options--- Vitex, Saw Palmetto, EPO, Alfalfa, Barley grass, Fenugreek, milk thistle, Flaxseed Oils, Soy Protein shakes, Progesterone cream, Damiana

I'm interested in Supershine but it's beyond my budget right now. Maybe I'll try the Green Papaya alternative. It's cheaper but such a pain to prepare papaya everyday (I've already tried this). I've also tried Chicken feet soup (which I love) and took it for a month but it was giving me serious heart palpatations.

Double D
(Login OneFullD) Re: Supershine November 19 2008, 1:29 PM

Meeka,

I had used greenbush for a few months and noticed some fullness (which was water retention). As soon as I stopped taking it, the fullness was gone. I had never gotten acne in my life and while taking greenbush I got some acne, which left me with huge acne scars on my forehead. It is such a oain to have them and scars are pretty hard to remove. Greenbush is not for everyone and if you are getting adverse side effects like acne that is one sign it is not for you. Perhaps you should take a hormone imbalance test and see exactly what is it that your body needs and provide it to your body. Well, thats just my opinion.

meehka
(no login) Re: Supershine November 20 2008, 2:35 AM

For aunaturel9:

Oh my, I don't blame you if u consider that a nightmare.
Anyway, to answer your question, in the first month I only massaged using mixed extracts (SP,WY,FG,RC) that I bought from an organic food store then I decided to use "new enhancement blend kit" from greenbush in my 2nd month until now. The recommended dosage is 2pills with 1ml of extract 3x a day and increase if no effect can be seen yet. Last month, I decided to take in 4 pills 3x a day and not to take in the extract coz I don't like the syrup smell that it does to my body. I had been eating chicken feet with green papaya two - three times a week which I usually prepare in the weekend then just put it in the ref. I was consistent with massage and heat pads before but recently became lazy doing it. I had been drinking a glass of soy milk eversince. Last week, my husband bought whey protein powder for me. I mixed it with a glass of soy milk and I can feel a difference since I started drinking it. I feel that something is going to my breast and I feel them fuller afterwards. Also, I started taking in EPO last week. I'm happy with what I had been experiencing not until some cystic acne began to appear. I used to have some (2-3) on my forehead or my chin but never on my cheeks. This time they are everywhere on my face including my cheeks!

For Double D:

Thanks for sharing your opinion. Yap, I have a doctor's appointment already to know what my body needs. I am thinking of just finishing the bottle of GB pills and stop to observe what will happen with my acne and see if the difference in size that I have will remain or not. But I will continue with the food and maybe go back to consistent massage.

darls
(Login darls) Re: Supershine November 20 2008, 2:49 AM

*sniff* it comforts me to know that i am not alone in this, i honestly thought i was just being silly for feeling this way. thanks girls.

hey double d, i called up fedex yesterday, shipping rate to canada is 3,077 pesos for a lettersize package. that's approximately around 73 canadian dollars or 64 usd. relatively cheaper than the 100 usd you used to pay for the supershine shipping, however they really don't allow liquids to be shipped Sad if you have other ideas on your mind, don't hesitate to let me know.

hello meehka, i like yasmin because it keeps off the water weight and keeps my skin clear. i've read that one of the side effects that women experience with yasmin is an increase in breast size but that i have yet to see! currently on my fifth pack, no changes Tongue

i think i'd probably start off with fresh soy milk and papaya enzyme capsules from gnc/healthyoptions (thanks aunature19) but not chicken feet and green papaya since that would take a lot of preparation and i wouldn't want anybody at home to get suspicious!

Natasha
(Login NattyNat) Supershine November 24 2008, 11:47 AM

Hi everyone,

I haven't been on here for ages as I was trying to deal with not having any boobs. Now I'm 22 and still nothing.

Any way, I really want to try supershine but the shipping seems ridiculous to the UK. Is there anyone who can purchase it from the store and ship it over to me in the UK?

I desperately want to try it and let you all know if it works.

dory
(Login Dory505) Re: Supershine November 24 2008, 2:09 PM

Hi Natasha, have you tried other nbe methods? like Suction? or Hypnosis Mp3 Files along with Herbs or BO. there's must be the method that will work for u but u have 2 find it. i'm using BO (bountiful Breast) + Bosom Beauty 2012 Suction + Mixed Hypnosis Files. but i believe that Suction will give me the fastest result Smile

darls
(Login darls) Re: Supershine December 2 2008, 1:40 AM

hi natasha!

fedex strictly prohibits shipping of liquids Sad

yes supershine is indeed expensive, so it better work!

i have been taking supershine for almost two weeks now, no changes of any sort yet, still too early to tell. but i'll update you girls in a month!

Baby2488
(Login Baby2488) Re: Supershine December 2 2008, 5:27 AM

Cool natasha. I would love to know if supershine works for you.

may
(Login Cselestyna)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Supershine December 7 2008, 10:46 AM

hey double_D, didn't you get alot of growth just by using the same ingredients as supershine? i seem to recall you saying that you did in your other supershine thread and in your program page.

Double D
(Login OneFullD) Re: Supershine December 7 2008, 2:56 PM

I did get some growth by trying to mimic all the ingredients in supershine. However, it was nothing near the results that I had gotten from taking supershine. I really liked supershine but I did not like the prices. I still have not ordered anymore supershine.

Alex
(no login) Re: Supershine December 13 2008, 6:20 PM

Hi ladies,

I am the girl who origionally posted this question and I have just gotten back to checking on it due to some personal problems I have been dealing with. First just let me say thank you for all of your responses, you are all very helpful. Second, I was reading through the posts and saw that a lot of you want to try it but are concerned about the mark up and shipping prices. I am going to be in Thailand for the month of January for school, and didnt know if they might carry supershine. If they did, I could buy some for people who would definity be interested (I could post the price and stuff once I was in Thailand) and bring it back to the states and sell it to you at the cost of what I bought it for there, plus whatever shipping would be in the States. Depending on what the cost difference was, would anyone be interested in this and if so, does anyone know if Thailand sells supershine?

nix
(no login) supershine December 21 2008, 10:28 AM

well i guess u must try it.. i myself started to take supershine. i believe in the product. Actually, I've already finished 1 box of it and wanting for more...Many people told me that it's just only a product without effect.I'm willing to spend money for this just to enhance my physical appearance. It's not that bad at all. Just want to be sexy and beautiful.

nix
(no login) supershine December 21 2008, 10:37 AM

u know what gurl, i'm very lucky coz im here in the philippines. Most of the malls here are selling supershine. It saves my time and money, I don't have to go somewhere else just to look for the product. I'ts only a walking distance from my house. Just a few walks a way..hehehe!!! Anyway, I'm convincing u to purchase the product coz it's very worth buying..safe and convenient to use.

Mariah
(Login MariahsDs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Supershine December 22 2008, 3:19 PM

Nix,
Are you just telling people to try the product or are you actually seeing results after only 1 box? What kind of results are you seeing?
Have you grown any?

meehka
(Login meehka) Re: Supershine December 23 2008, 2:13 AM

Nix,

Are you from Manila? Any mall in Manila that you know sells supershine? I heard the price in the malls is much cheaper than the online price which by the way went down recently ($170plus for 4 boxes - a 2month supply. it used to be $200).

Meehka

nix
(no login) supershine December 28 2008, 11:51 AM

yes mheeka i'm from manila. I know a certain malls that sells supershine.here is my contact number so that i can tell u more about the product and how much it will cost u...here it is 09228631897

Approve Message Edit Message Delete Message

BoobooChacha
(Login BoobooChacha) Supershine special promo May 30 2009, 10:27 AM

I am so glad that I found this forum for NBE. It's inspiring to read experiences from NBE users. I've been searching for some information about Supershine and if it really works and I landed on this site.

I really really wanted to increase my 34A bust and I tried enhancement pill before that I saw on TV advertised by some celebrities. Unfortunately, it didn't work. I think the product doesn't really work at all. Since then, I'm afraid to waste thousands of bucks on useless NBE.

Darls: Hi! I'm also from the Philippines and I want to know if there's really that kind of special offer from Supershine (the buy 3, get 1 for only P8,000 you were saying)? I am planning to buy soon, I'm just saving up some money coz it's expensive. I hope to hear from you very soon.

Darls
(no login) Re: Supershine June 29 2009, 9:10 AM

hi Booboochacha!

sorry for the delayed response, i just read your message.

yes, there really is a 3+1 promo on supershine, please check their website for the list of branches in the philippines.

honey
(Login hdu)
SENIOR MEMBER supershine testimonial March 10 2010, 7:10 AM

hello everyone. i am honey from the philippines.i have been reading threads in this forum since september 2009. thanks to all. i learned a lot. =) i just would like to help those who are curious about supershine breast enhancer. i started taking it at 18 on mid 2007 (if forgot the month). i tried it 3 times (2 months supply each) somwhere in 2007 to october 2009. i wasnt able to consume it continuously because my budget only depends in my allowance. i had to save a lot.

about supershine:

i have visited their website and their price is much more expensive than here in the philippines. it is sold in ez shop branches in malls (for me in Cebu City) the price is 2500 pesos ($53) for one box of supershine (15 day supply). however they have a promo in which if you buy 4 boxes (2 month supply) they will give it to you for 8000 pesos. (170$)

my testimonial:

i was very flat chested before i took any breast enhancement product. i never filled an A or an aa cup(very sad). it was like my nipples were the only sign i had breasts. =p supershine was the first product i tried. my breast grew in circumference and probably (didn't measure) 0.75 inches. starting from flat to something, it was an improvement for me. however, i think the product is too expensive, i wish i could have researched the internet first before investing all that money in supershine. nonetheless, i don't totally regret it because i had growth. still can't fill A cups though. =D

i am not saying supershine wouldn't work for you because i read a thread inanother BE forum about two girls who tried BE. one girl brought herappeal(another popular brand in the ph which is now unavailable) and the other brought supershine. they took it for 2 months i think and didn't see results. they decided to exchange products and voila! supershine worked for the first girl and herappeal for the 2nd. so NBE is definitely trial and error.

at present:

since december 2009 i have been taking breast success and evening primrose oil. the reason i chose this product is because i bought it in amazon for $78(6 bottles 100 capsules). i took 3 capsules 3 times a day. and 1 capsule 3 times a day for EPO. fenugreek exrtact of BS is 219mg x 3 = 657mg (because on the bottle it says 219mg is 3 capsules, serving). it lasted 2 months and i finished it on february 2010. the results are more visible than supershine but i always loose them during my periods(as i expected, but still discouraging). i still maintained some growth, more or less another .75 inches. again, i wish i researched more before buying breast success. but this time, i am not as regretful as before because the money was more worth it.

the future:

i am currently on detox/cleansing for two weeks. finally, i decided to purchase online. i am just waiting for my wonderup and collagen to arrive from the U.S. this time i think i am making the right choice even though it will cost me an additional 20 or more dollars to get it shipped by a forwarding company. i am very afraid that my products wouldn't arrive on the shipping address i designated. it is my first time to purchase products internationally and i am on my own. nobody knows about my BE journey because most of the people here wouldn't understand especially my parents. i hope you welcome me in this forum and get support from you guys. thanks so much. =)

by the way, about myself:

ethnicity/race: asian, almost pure chinese but a filipino at heart =)
height: 5'2"
weight: 97 lbs
cup size: almost an AA, A with a super heavily padded bra haha!

GOD BLESS TO ALL !

why supershine...WHYYYY?!
October 3 2008 at 1:29 AM zionsmami (Login zionsmami)
well im researching different methods of nbe before i spend my money on something that doesnt work, and i came across a post that got quite alot of attention, the supershine post. i checked out the website its being sold on and became very very discouraged. they don't deliver that product to the usa. this might be illegal but does anyone know of any way to get supershine in the states? thats one product after watching the you-tube videos on that i would definitely not have a problem dishing out money for. so anyone with info on how if at all possible would be appreciated Smile

HopsGirl
(Login HappyHopsGirl)
Re: why supershine...WHYYYY?!
October 3 2008, 7:01 AM

Just out of interest, how many women in this forum have been successful with Supershine? I saw some old posts about it here and got the impression that at that time nobody had actually been successful with it.

Tory
(Login pkupstk)
October 3 2008, 7:09 AM

tempted to try it myself after seeing the youtube video but unfortunately, I'm with you...no luck in the US.

zionsmami
(Login zionsmami)
October 3 2008, 8:51 AM

im really thinking about going to Chinatown here in the city (new york) even though the product is not from china (thialand i think) and seeing if they or someone is selling it underground. it has to have made its way to the usa somehow....everything else makes it here ...i just don't understand why it isn't possible to ship to the usa, high security restrictions maybe? possible terrorist threat in the form of tit growing supplement? who knows but im not going to end my search on trying to find it here in the states or a way to ship it over here. and strangely i tried calling the customer service line number on the site selling it, and it has an extra digit which prevented me from actually reaching any company at all....hmmmm...my search goes on...

peaches2melons
(no login)
October 3 2008, 10:01 AM

I was unable to get this product delivered to Australia. Apparently because of tight custom laws in regards to liquids entering the country. I dare say this is the same in the USA.

zionsmami
(Login zionsmami)
October 3 2008, 3:01 PM

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i want this product so bad im willing to do anything! lol well not anything, but i know there needs to be a loophole somewhere, but if not then.....i guess ill just have to move on Sad

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
October 3 2008, 3:44 PM

You know although I love the ad because it is soooo funny to me, it never once made me interested in taking the substance. Remember, all you have to go on about this product is this ad. It is a great ad, but it is trying to sell you something so it is not going to be 'fair and balanced'.

There are many tried and true methods of NBE. If there ever was a product that was 'head and antlers' above the rest in making great big boobs out of tiny little boobs it would be easy to find and available.

There are no 'secrets' that stay secrets for long when you have a good product that creates fantastic results.

Don't pine for it too much if you cannot find it - your magic solution is available without it.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

zionsmami
(Login zionsmami)
October 3 2008, 6:11 PM

very true waxingmoon, but it just looks so ....good and with really really fast results...and so simple.... lolz im like a lil kid in a candy store in this forum, everything expect suction and hypnotic therapy is interesting me and i don't know what to do with my boobies just yet. i also made few phone calls since last posting and people in Chinatown (if they really don't actually have it) have no idea what im asking about. which i think is a lie, but my search for a loophole has ended. i will resume my research on a herb program formulated for my needs. or maybe magnetic therapy, i will be posting my thoughts and such in new posts soon......thanks Smile

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
October 3 2008, 7:54 PM

I would love to try supershine but I think it's got placenta extract or something which isn't suitable for veggies (my hubby is in Hong Kong so I was hopiing to have some kind of supply route there!)

Double D
(Login OneFullD)
October 3 2008, 8:26 PM

I had asked the supershine lady about delivering to the US and she said that the US government had banned ALL liquids from coming into the states. Perhaps, you could order it to another country where they still deliver it to.

I tried supershine a while ago had some good results (after tripling the doses), if you have any questions I would love to help.

zionsmami
(Login zionsmami)
October 3 2008, 8:33 PM

i would love to find a way to get it into the states, but i don't know how good it would work ordering into another country, i dont think the trip to another country (preferably Mexico seeing as i can drive into the states from there or Canada) is worth a few packages of supershine, but ill see what i can work out with the people at supershine, does anyone have a WORKING phone number for them? (toll free of course lol) the number they have posted has 8 digits instead of 7, which doesn't equate a real number.

actually now thinking about it, would it be possible to order it to a different country and then sent to me? or picked up by me in another country per say Canada since its closest to me as im in new york, and then driven across the border without a problem?

hmmm sounds possible

maybe

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon