Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Really want to gain weight as well as gain breasts

Hi there,
I'm new here and have done much reading on this site. Learn so much already! Just yesterday I realised I do NOT want to go under the knife to enlarge my breasts. I really had my mind set on doing that, but that God I changed my mind.
Anyway, I've always wanted to gain body weight, have a softer looking figure, doing so, this should certainly help with enlarging my breasts. Always been thin, but about the age of 17 I started to gain a bit more body weight, then not long after I was 18, I went though an extremely stressful time in my life... then causing me to really lose my appetite, and many many sleepless nights... having a 22.lbs weight loss.
Now I am taking a strong sleeping pill(since 1 week ago) this is been great for sleeping and hope maybe can start to gain weight. I think I started losing much weight from all the stress and sleepless nights.
----
Weight about: 103.4 lbs
Height: 5'4.
-----
I WILL DO ANYTHING TO GAIN WEIGHT!! Please help me, I'm so desperate. I hate being to slim. I DESPERATELY want larger breasts, I want a nice womanly body.
thanks so much!

Hi there enhancemylife,

I have also been wanting to gain weight, I am really slim and I do think gaining weight will enlarge my breasts as well.

I have been looking at mass gainers to drink everyday.
These are shakes that have loads of calories in them, and you can take them if you are trying to bulk up. You can use them as meal replacements, but I do not recommend this because you will have a more balanced diet and more calorie intake by having meals and shakes.

You can look at some mass gainers at http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gainers.htm
They have a big selection of gainers there and lots of information about the products.

If you do decide to go this route, try looking for gainers with a small amount of sugar. This way you are not filling your body with empty calories and will keep your intake of sugar down.

I wish you luck with your weight gain, let me know how it goes!

Mayette

Hey Mayette,

Nice to see someone else who knows wanting to gain weight also.
I think those mass gainers are a good idea. Well it's not like I'm gonna be taking it then doing body builder workouts, so should certainly turn into stored fat with out damaging my heart like eating McDonalds lol.

I went and bought "Ensure" supplement powder 2 days ago. I got vanilla flavour so I can add it to many things. It's not a body building supplement , but still filled with much nutrients.
I hope it works soon if I keep up with it.
Really thinking of getting some Maca powder.

Hey enhancemylife,

haha I tried eating junk food like crazy once and it didn't turn out good, I just ended up breaking out acne like crazy and not a pound gained lol.

Ensure is great but it only has 250 calories per serving I think?
If you can save up and go to a GNC or something to buy a mass gainer then that would be more ideal because those servings can have anywhere from 600-1000 calories per serving.

Tell me how it goes with the maca powder, I do not know much about it.

Mayette

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon