Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any Moms Tried NB ? HELP please !

I stopped breast-feeding 1 year ago and for some reason I still haven't dried out ! When I squeeze my nipples I still get drops. It never leaks though. Anyone else had this problem?

I want to start NBE, but I am worried that if I use any herbs or NoogleBerry, my milk supply will return! I don't want that to happen. Has anyone had milk return from using NoogleBerry? How long after weaning did you wait before starting NB?

Any advice ?

Thank you!

you and i are in the same boat i never seem to completely dry up i havint started pumping yet it should be in the mail in a week or two ive read of some ppl lactating while using them but i think if you can avoid too much nipple stimulation it should only be a minute amount im just guessing tho

How long has it been since you stopped breastfeeding?

I am just worried that if I pump the milk will return in full supply and my breasts would engorge! That wouldn't be good. Also, if they'd grow, I wouldn't know if it's real growth or just fullness from milk.

After you receive your NB and give it a try, let me know what happens. I'm very interested!

Black walnut and sage are known herbs to stop lactation. They are best taken in tincture form. Herb Pharm is a good reputable company to order tinctures from. I don't have any first hand experience with the use of these two herbs for the purpose to stop lactation, but I have used them for other purposes. Hope that helps Shy

well after my first was born i didnt completely dry up until about 3 years later lol well one breast did and the other didnt. my last baby is a year old and i stopped nursing him when he was 3 mo old and both breasts still produce minute amounts of milk. too be honest i think just the slight amount of touching a cpl times a week durring foreplay is why i still have milk or perhapes its that i have pcos n my hormones r messed up. all i know is that it just dosent seem to go away completely for me. ive wondered if thats how wet nurses were invented you know ppl who never completly dry up adopt the feeding dutys of orphaned kids and build there supply right back up. i should recieve my shipments within a week ill let you know what effect it has on me though i do believe im an odd duck in that department.

well ive been taking bo and using the noogleberry and havint noticed an increase in lactation so i think thats good news

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon