Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help me choose the right herbs please

Hi there, I've been reading much about the herbs and how can make breasts grow. I'm a small A cup Sad
Let me tell you what I want:
-breasts to grow(of course!)
-weight gain, NOT weight loss
-antiandrogen effect

So basically, I want something that will make me gain weight and have no unwanted male hormone effects. I've been wanting to gain body weight for a while, so don't want any herbs that cause weight loss.

These are what I thought might be good for me:
-Flaxeed = anti-androgen?? i read lowers blood sugar levels, because too high of blood-sugar levels can make testosterone increase, the-fore it's an anti-androgen??
-Fenugreek = An anti-androgen, breast growth)
-Fennel = forgot what this can do
-Maca root = I thought this could be good for weight gain but afraid it might increase testosterone.
-Saw Palmetto = I read this is an anti-androgen. But I don't understand why it it's often in some male supplements. How is this so?
-Pueraria Mirifica = Already ordered this, just waiting for it to arive.

Please tell me what you think of all this!
I don't have a lot of money and would do best with some opinions. I know somethings work different for everyone. Worth a try.
Thank you! Smile

i thought it was generally advised not to take other herbs with pueraria mirifica? anyway about saw palmetto, you said it's an anti-androgen and you don't understand why it's often in male supplements, but the answer is simply that men are often seeking an anti-androgen effect so it's actually logical to find saw palmetto in male suplements.

Saw Palmetto is frequently used by men to help with prostate health. It's supposed to prevent/reduce enlarged prostates and possibly help in the fight against prostate cancer. Believe it or not, I read that prostate cancer is more widespread among men than breast cancer is among women. It just doesn't have nearly as good a publicist.

It's also used less frequently to fight male pattern baldness, although I have no idea how effective it is at that task.

And for women, it's supposed to help with breast growth.

All in all a jack-of-all-trades.

(24-03-2012, 05:50 AM)enhancemylife Wrote:  -Flaxeed = anti-androgen?? i read lowers blood sugar levels, because too high of blood-sugar levels can make testosterone increase, the-fore it's an anti-androgen??

It's not an anti-androgen as such, because what you describe above isn't a direct anti-androgen effect. It seems that controlling blood sugar levels can prevent testosterone increases, but the herb isn't acting directly on the testosterone to reduce it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon