Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Balsalkim's Program

Rainbow 

Hello everyone Smile I found this forum searching for methods of breast enlargement.I was very happy to see good results. and every success
encouraged me. Thanks to all who share pictures and results.
because my breast are too small..(34AA Sad ) nice to think if they are grow!
i have some diseases such as Hashimoto's hypothyroidizm and a little pcos.
so I afraid of using every herbs. i sent a message to tibetean princess about my diseases thanks to her. she told me what she did.
soo i I decided to do something in small steps..
height:173 cm (68.1 inc)
weight:60kg

overbust:32.5 (82cm)
bust :33.4 (85cm)
underbust: 30.7 (78 cm) ( I began to do so obsessed with Sad )

-now im doing chi massage with borage oil twice or once a day.
- drinking fennel tea with 5 drop black seed oil, sage tea
- i put some hops water in my cream, i use before going to bed
- eating some dill before breakfast (for hypothyroidzm, and its usefull for nodule at thyroid too, i can advice that)
-drinking more water , avoid fast food, fried foods..
- listening blaketalks hypnosis mp3(even if asleep, and understanding halfSmile)

These are my what I did. i started massage, and fennel tea 1 mounts ago, the others are new.
im thinking about using saw palmetto, i will ask my doctor.

What else would you suggest to me?? thank you again
, i hope one day will grow like 34b or c Rolleyes
(sorry about my bad english, im using google translateBig Grin)

i changed my massage oil, i read Evem's proggramm, and i made my own breast locion with those found at home.
hops, oat ,borage oil, olive oil, black seed oil, black grape seed oil, apricot seed oil . i mixed these in blander, like cooking, it was funny.
sooo i hope it will work on meeTongue

No one said good luckDodgy

I think that it is smart to start in small steps and learn about your body and the way the herbs affect it before adding anything else. NBE is a long process, so be patient and diligent!

GOOD LUCK!! Wink

good luck with your programme. Are you adding Noogleberry?

thank you so much notsubusy! i had some exam last week. i couldnt get any change on my breastSad

thank you cousin rose! i will add noogleberry. i ve been busy last weeks, now i ve decided to order.because all im done makes no senseSadSad did you order from noogleberry.com? i live in turkey and im wondering how can i get that?
Bug 

I did NOTHİNG for breast enhancement for a long time so my breast are the same, not bigger or smaller Dodgy First of all i'll take care with my disease.Hashimoto and pcos.. Thanks to Tibetan Princess's answering my questions Smile

I haven't problem with pcos, my periods are regular.just gave me a little acne and little hirsutizm. i've read a research about spearmint tea. it say ; 5 days in follicular phase, drinking 2 cup spearmint daily ; decrease free and total testosteron. It'll help my acne and hirsutizm. (same time nbeSmilei can get an progesteron cream after my blood test tibetan princess's proposal.

And Hashimoto.. i know it's a chronic disease.it cant be cured.i have to use medicine untill the end of my life. As a medical school student, i learned all mechanism of hashimoto. But i have a HOPE. i dont know why but i have it.i want to heal COMPLETLEY.not just a symptomatic treatment.

im searching natural treatment for hashimoto.Acupuncture, Natural stones, and some herbs. (OH ,My teachers shouldn't hear theseTongue)

changing diet.
i usually cant feed with gluten free diet.Most of turkish dishes include gluten.Breads, patties,muffins,bagels..they are consumed frequently in Turkey. There are gluten free foods but they are limited and mostly for coliec patients. i visited USA last summer and even small market have a lots of gluten free food. In my country a little more difficult. But i'll try to eat less gluten food (espetially bread) Caffeine...i dont think a life without coffe.it will be difficult drinking less. Bye bye fast food forever.

An acupuncturist told me: leave the medicine and 3 months later hashimoto will heal through acupuncture. But i dont want to leave my medicine -because i dont want to be hypothyroid again- losing hair, tiredness..etc. So i postponed the acupuncture now.

There is an another choice, Natural stones. i know it sounds weird.But i belive the power of stones.In a bookstore i came across a book ; treatment with the stones . i looked at and there was a hashimoto.He says hashimoto can be cured!His patient left their medicine.i searched on internet, and sent a mail to him, we talked and i am convinced. Todaay i order the stonesBig Grin He'll send me a necklace (include 5 different stones), wristband (include 4 different stones) and 2 massage stones (Selenite, Lepidolite). 1.5-2 year i'll wear these jewelry ( i hope they are beautifulDodgy) massage everyday with olive oil. He says; DNA damage will be eliminated in 2 years, in 5 months tsh,t3,t4,anti TPO will be normal.And my nodule in thyroid gland will be melted with massage stones. i dont know maybe it will be REAL. i wanted to share my emotion and hope..

Tomorrow i have a blood test -i 'll follow the result with blood values and report the progress in here. i

For NBE im starting a new and basic program
chest exercise
massage
flaxseed (one spoon)
grape seed(one spoon)
hair-nail-skin vit.
(i'll order fish oil)

Wish me luck ladies. Cool

undefined

Tibetan i can't read your massage, it says undefined.

My stones came yesterday.The seller told me the stones also will balance androgen-estrogen. Massage stones use with olive oil. I've decided to use olive oil breast massage too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon