Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Curves Before Florida Program!

Hey everyone!

I'm going to be moving to Florida in October, so my goal is to get a curvy body that I'm not afraid to show off in a bikini Big Grin

Stats:
23 years old
34AA cup (although I wear a 32A and it fits fine ...)
29" underbust
32" on bust
110lbs
5' 7"

Current program:
500mg PM x2 daily
Multivitamin x1 daily
Noogling at least 1 hour 4-5 times a week.

I don't cycle my PM because I'm on a birth control pill and, despite my numerous searches on here, haven't found anything on here about whether I should or not - or how to - cycle PM on birth control.

I also want to add maca, because I used to have a much rounder rear and it's disappeared lately! I want it back!

I tried PM about a year ago, and saw some slight increase in size, but I couldn't afford the pills any more, then lost some weight so it all vanished Sad I've been on this program for almost 2 months now. I've seen an improvement in fullness of my breasts, and I get some swelling for an hour or so after Noogling so there's definitely something happening. I'm just impatient for it to happen soon! I don't want to be in Florida afraid to get my body out!

I added maca to my program about 3-4 weeks ago, and within 2 weeks I saw a definite increase in my rear, so I was really excited! But barely a few days after that it seemed like it had decreased again Sad I think my problem is that I have an incredibly fast metabolism and that, coupled with the fact that my job requires me to be on my feet for 4-8 hours at a time, means that I find it very hard to gain any weight.

I'm thinking of trying protein shakes but my boyfriend, who is a science teacher and has a degree in something very science-y, says that protein is only useful if you want to gain muscle, not fat weight. So I'm not sure.

I've found that I get good swelling after Noogling for 2 hours, but I don't have the time or the patience to do that as much as I'd like. It's now 6 months until I go to Florida and I'm getting worried I won't get the bikini body I long for! Oh well, it's half a year, I'll keep working at it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon