Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is anyone seeing results with anything specific I can try?

Hello all,

I just started NBE again after taking a break for the winter months. I did a liver cleanse and just started last week. I am of course not expecting results already- not at all. However, I am wondering if anyone has anything that is working for them to share?

I am currently taking 3 capsules each (morning, afternoon, and evening) of Saw Palmetto, Fenugreek, and Wild Yam. I am massaging morning and evening with lotions comprised of Fenugreek and Wild Yam (two separate) powder and extract, sometimes adding heat afterwards. I eat as healthily as possible and get enough sleep. I am considering L-Tyrosine as I may not be getting enough meat.

Also, two springs ago I tried Zoft Gum with no results. Has anyone had any results with Bust Up Gum or Zoft in addition to herbs?

ANY advice would be helpful!!!

Thank you,
jlw22

Herbs has never done anything for me, but after 3 months, I am happy to say I am FINALLY seeing results for the first time in my NBE journey!

I have been trying for three years now and progress has finally come!

What is giving me this progress? The Noogleberry and Ultra breast!! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon