Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi, new here and looking for advice.

Hi, I'm 32 years old and have a 1 year old son who I breastfed for four months. Have never been happy with my breasts but when I look back at pictures of me prior to having my son I wish I'd appreciated them more (they may have been small but my god they were perky!)

Since I stopped breast feeding my boobs have become like deflated balloons and the skin is quite wrinkly. They stretched a lot while I was breast feeding, pretty much went from a B cup to an E cup over night which was quite amazing. I now get really depressed when I look at my boobs especially as I'm now single, having split up from my babies Dad 3 months ago.

I've been searching the internet for different NBE but there is so much out there I just don't know what to trust and what not to trust. Anyone got any advice or tips? Would love to hear from you. Xxx

Hi Ali79, i am new here too but i have read a lot of posts and i can give you some advices to do the NBE.
You have to choice to do : Massage, herbs, BO, Pump systems, Hipnosis... these are the most known techniques and only you can know what is better for you, you have to choice one or more ( but with herbs don't mix with BO, and viceversa, because would be too much estrogen).
I recomend you, for example, the pump system combined with massage.

The more economic and used pump system in this forum is Noogleberry, but you have to moisturize your chest first for better adaptability and for not injury your skin. And be gentil when pumping (if you are going to do this Big Grin )

And the massage, to easier start i recommend you the Chi massage:
You have to put your hands opened on your breasts, press them slightly and make a circular movements with your breast, in the inward way.
In the following link you it's explained how to do it:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/th...HI+massage
Well, i have said you the two things that have more success and are cheaper.
Ah, and don't expect miracles... you will grow but it's neccesary to be patience, at least 6 months , or less if you are lucky. Cool
Good luck, dear.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon