Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BRAVA gave me the wrong Dome size??

I got my domes today and they are way to large for my frame and bra size(i think). The size i got was medium, wide. When I had given my measurements to the coach, she instructed my dome size would be wide, which to me seemed off because I know for a fact I have a small rib cage ( a plastic surgeon told me so and said I could only get small implants cause of it, yes this was back in my desperate days.. Thank god I never decided on ugly implants).. so basically now, I'm sure and my boyfriend agrees, that these domes are covering more area than just my breasts.

In the upper portion the gel ring reaches less than an inch away from my collar bone and bellow an inch before my rib cage ends.. So what i'm basically asking is this normal? for all my experimentalists brava users out there Huh

* I compared it with my boyfriend to the picture and the girls in the instruction manual have much smaller domes than mine Dodgy

It does sound about normal, mine are 1 1/5" from my collarbone and 1" from the end of my rib cage. They look huge when you first put them on. The important part is that they cover all of your breast area, the get rim extend way (about 1") outside of the dome, and there is a bit of gel rim inside of the dome as well. May I ask what is your underbust measurement?
I agree that the picture in the manual is totally misleading, those domes are way small compared to the real thing. I think they did that to not scare costumers. Just so you know, 10 hours/10 weeks is also misleading! Most brava users will need way more than that to achieve any kind of results. Just check the posts in this forum.

Good luck in your brava journey!

Oh thank god! I was thinking to myself that I cannot afford to spend another 300 on NEW domes. My measurements is 30 under and 34 over. I have one of those boobs that look small without a shirt on but feel "bigger" when you grab them. Hoping to round out my boobs, on the bottom especially and gain at least one cup size.

Thanks for you answer I will be sure to put as many hours into this as I can =))

I was 29 under, and 34.5" over and I have large wide. They are huge, but they get the job done. You probably have the right size.

Have you experienced growth from them yet?

Well, I'm mid week 15, I lost 5lb since I started, down to 120lb from around 124-125lb. I'm retaining about an inch to an inch and a half. My underbust is about .5" smaller. So. I'm measuring under 28.5" and over about 35.5" So technically there's something, however it's not so dramatic that after so many weeks I truly see a difference. The growth happens so slowly (at least for me, I've never had kids or significant weight gain) that it's really hard to get excited. They are fuller. My bra is looser in the band and a little fuller in the cup, but nothing crazy. I will say, last time I was this skinny I almost had no boobs at all, and now I'm a pretty full 32B to a small 32C (as opposed to full 32A, I'm guessing) so can't really complain.

This current size is somewhat typical for my boobs when I'm at around 130lb.

(05-04-2012, 02:08 AM)Ittybittyjane Wrote:  Have you experienced growth from them yet?

Some, nothing earth-shattering, though. 1.5", or one cup size in 14 weeks (based on size after two days of not wearing the system). My nightly swelling is 2" (down from 5" swelling in the morning).

Reading all the old posts will prepare you for what to expect and give you tricks to cope with all the hell brava will put you through. Just type brava in the search box, and select "search titles only". There is a lot of info here.

And BTW, I am 29" underbust, and also started with the wide-med. So you are OK with the dome size.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon