Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Weird breast tissue question

This is going to sound strange but I feel like my smaller breast has glandular tissue but no fat. Does anyone with suspected underdeveloped breasts, or breasts that maybe just look underdeveloped, know what I mean? Its like my small breast is firm and hard and when I push down I can feel that hard and tender mass that my larger breast has. Is it possible my breast has glands but hardly any fat? I suspect I won't be able to breast feed from my small breast but I do find it strange that is has the same hard mass that my other one has, it looks empty but doesn't feel that way so much. Maybe I should post a picture?

Post pictures!! I regret not doing it myself. I took pictures of my breasts in the beginning and I deleted them immidiatly because I couldn't even look at them myself. You can imagen. My smaller breast was hardly more then a big puffy areola and there was a cup size between my smaller and my bigger breast. And my nipples were totally, 100% flat, NO protrution. Noone saw me topless, ever! You are not alone in these shoes and we are here to give each other support and advise, not judge.

Hi,

I think is pretty common for small breasts to have the glandular tissue but not fat. Mine are like that. I have always been very small (small A to AA depending on the day), but was still able to breastfeed my three children. Actually, they got sooo big after the birth of the first one, all the way to a D cup, all milk grands. So after breastfeeding, when the glands stopped producing milk and regressed, my boobs went back to their small size and then some (AAA!). Now I am trying to get some fat on them using brava and PC cream.

So if you have glandular tissue and not fat, you can still breastfeed. However, if you have insufficient glandular tissue, it may present a problem. As far as I understand, most women with insufficient glandular tissue will develop enough during pregnancy, as the breast tissue continues to mature and develop under the influence of the pregnancy hormones. Only a small percentage will truly unable to breastfeed due to lack of glandular tissue. So take heart, it is very likely you will be able to do it if that is what you want!

Feather_rose you have just made me feel so much better. I want my breasts to be even but I always thought I wouldn't be able to breast feed, you have given me some hope!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon