Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

OTHER effects of PM

Hey ladies!

Just wanted to start a conversation about some other effects you've seen on PM (either good or bad). Clearer skin? Increased mood?

An odd one I've noticed is a change in vocal ability. I actually SING better while taking it! I think it would be cool to just share some experiences Smile

My nails grow faster and stronger while im on PM and when I'm not taking it they break off right away! My hair is growing faster, and i do have more moisture down there ;p. But im breaking out pretty bad, i ended up ordering proactive to fix that.

Try African Black Soap for breakouts...I have the coastal scents one. I also use their Unrefined Shea Butter for breakouts, scars, and moisture since the black soap can be a bit drying.

DONT SAY THAT BELABRASIL!!!! I am noticing I can sing higher notes better lately, DONT tell me it's PM and not my skills!? Sad It better not be or I may have to be stuck with it for life Dodgy Tongue

I cycle mine and take it with other supplements (Pantothenic acid, Collagen, and Hyaluronic Acid) so I can't say with confidence if it has done anything else.

Forgot to ask, Bela, what was the difference you noticed in your singing?

Haha!

Well I normally have a very unsteady singing voice. It cracks all over the place. I have a higher pitched voice but when I sing, hitting high notes doesn't go very well. When I'm taking PM, my voice is steady and I can hit very high notes, so I guess the same as you!

I actually did a little research on it and apparently singers very often do see a change in their vocal ability at certain times of the month, and its because of the changes in estrogen.
What made me attribute the PM to singing ability was the fact that a lot of women that I've seen have really incredible voices had breasts more on the larger side. Not all, of course! But I had a close friend that this was true for, and think of Adele! My friends voice sounded exactly like hers. Just kinda working off a theory here Smile

Amberd,
That's so weird! I actually noticed my skin clear up on PM.

NOooooo!!! I thought I had finally gotten the skills....Sad
Haha, well I guess I need to practice more and not sing much during my luteal phase Dodgy...lol

The number one side effect I've noticed is increased mood! And also increased lubrication. Other than that I did seem to get healthier hair and skin the first week on PM but those effects faded quickly and have used other herbs to help out there.

Haha I should test out my singing skills nowBig Grin

I've noticed that the amount of hair loss has significantly been reduced. I can believe I thought that mine was normal compared to what it is now! However, had to stop program due to migraines until I figure out a system. I'm new here but have learned a great deal from these threads and hope to continue soon Smile

lol if it can help singing, i am gonna down a whole bottle so i can sing like mariah carey.... Big Grin... just kidding Tongue

Girls, you sing, too? Smile How long have you been singing? Actually I noticed my voice got steadier as well since I've started taking PM and I can hit higher notes better, but I was hoping it's because of my singing technique that improved a lot as well... well honestly I hope it's not because of PM Big Grin

Other is faster hair grow, clearer skin, though at the moment I've gotten a small amount of zits again... and better mood. This herb is a miracle hehe[/align]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon