Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

PM on ebay... negative side effects??

PM on ebay... negative side effects??
October 17 2009 at 11:36 PM PrincessLyn (Login PrincessLyn)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have read up on PM and I have become really interested in trying it. On ebay there are a bunch of listings. I am thinking of purchasing the Ainterol 500mg Pure PM. Does anyone have any recommended brands or suggestions though? I'd like to get feedback and know what brands work well for others.

Another question, I haven't found any negative side effects for PM while searching google. Have any of you had any negative side effects while using PM?

Hope to get some help with this

~~Lyn

Author Reply
Memee
(Login MemeeGurl)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: PM on ebay... negative side effects?? October 23 2009, 3:34 AM

Check out the PM forum, there are lotts of info about the different kinds of PM out there and what has been recommended to stay away from. Also check out Katie's Program, she had growth w/ PM. Some girls have reported side effects from PM, so it's better to be careful.

S.B.
(Login ShyBoobs)
SENIOR MEMBER Don't go there... October 23 2009, 5:29 PM

Man, there's been so much negativity surrounding Ainterol it's not even funny. They even had fakes come on the PM forum and start all this mess. Phew! So, if I were you I wouldn't bother with that company...in fact, 1000 mgs is a bit too much to take. Many who are knowledgeable with PM recommend a lower dose: 100-600 mgs. I was taking 800 mgs, and my period was really heavy with serious cramping. But I found when I switched brands and took 200 mgs, things improved. Coincidence? I doubt it!

Just thought I throw my 2 cents out there. It's up to you if you still wanna try Ainterol...

PrincessLyn
(Login PrincessLyn) Re: PM on ebay... negative side effects?? October 24 2009, 4:53 AM

Thanks soooo much. That's actually the brand I was looking at because the price seemed good and the claims they made seemed rather promising. I so a lot of mixed reviews about that product though. Its nice to have someone tell me and give me advice directly. I did look through some of the things posted in the forum about PM, but I couldn't get to Deb's ebay site, Im guessing its closed. Then I didn't know what other brands were worth trying, other than St. Herbs.

There's just a lot of info and a lot of options, I want to make the best choice and not take the risk of losing money investing in a scam.

~~Lyn
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon