Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Anybody------------Noogleberry

Anybody------------Noogleberry
September 1 2009 at 4:14 AM chinky_marie (Login chinky_marie)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are the results you get with the Noogleberry permanent? I read on the site that the growth has to do with the extra blood flow to the breasts, but isn't that only swelling? And does using a pump so frequently cause any long term negative effects further down the line? Like cancer or tumors??

Author Reply
laisegirl
(Login laisegirl) Re: Anybody------------Noogleberry September 2 2009, 9:33 PM

I know alot of girls use this and i wondered the same thing.....

Milani
(Login millanii)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Anybody------------Noogleberry September 2 2009, 11:13 PM

Copied from waxingmoon's post! (hope she doesnt mind)

3. Noogleberry - This is a hand pump suction device.

Pros of Noogleberry - It only takes 1 - 2 hours per day. The price is one of the lowest at around $70 US. The hand pump is easy to use. The support for Noogleberry is out of this world, meaning emails are answered and broken devices replaces quickly. Many have reported quick gains in breast size. Several have reported that after extended use the breast gains have become permanent.

Cons of Noogleberry - The domes are shaped in such a way that it builds the top of the breast as well as the bottom, resulting in a 'boob job' look to the breast (not a con for everyone). The pressure of the domes are sometimes uncomfortable but this is usually only experienced at first. The swelling is at first only temporary and takes about a month before it lasts more than just a couple of hours. It takes a lot of persistent use before results will be permanent (about 1 - 2 years of use).

I dont think there is a cancer risk with it as your just growing natural breast tissue.

chinky_marie
(Login chinky_marie) Re: Anybody------------Noogleberry September 4 2009, 5:20 AM

Yeah I did some reading up. But I read that a lot of people use the NB pump with different domes because they're more comfortable and have a better shape to them. I think I'm going to start off with the NB domes and see how they work out for me. Then if I don't like them I'm going with the BB domes. I read a lot of good things about Enhance domes also but I don't know where to find those.

chinky_marie
(Login chinky_marie) Re: Anybody------------Noogleberry September 4 2009, 6:24 PM

Okay. . . someone on the pumps forum told me that BB domes and Enhance domes are pretty much the same thing. So that simplifies that problem. LOL.

new
(Login violette7) Re: Anybody------------Noogleberry September 6 2009, 9:57 PM

what is the difference between the different domes shapes? BB enhance and noogleberry? Shapewise which ones give u the rounest shape?My breasts lack a little volume from the top

Anastasia
(Login Anastasia916) Re: Anybody------------Noogleberry September 13 2009, 5:24 AM

Hi all, I'm a noogleberry user, been using it 3 months and sometimes I have missed days due to being busy. I have gained 1 1/2 inches so far with it, but I haven't measured in a couple weeks (think my hubby hid the measuring tape from me lol). I can say that before noogleberry I was a comfortable 34B, some of them were a lil loose. Now some of my 34B's are too small, and the ones that were once loose are tight. I have some 34C bras I bought, and they fit without looking ridiculously huge, but still have some growing room. So I believe it works. On the days I missed pumping, I did not lose the size I had gained without swelling. I do not count the swelling as my growth, I wait 12 hours after pumping to measure actual growth. As far as the domes that give the roundest shape, I would say noogleberry's domes, they have been filling in the top of my breasts wonderfully. I want that implant look without the implant lol. So I love it. Some people use the brava domes or the BB domes to get a more "natural" teardrop look. So whichever you want to go for, go for it. I will say it takes consistency. But I'm in this for the long haul, I want a 34C or a 32D.

chinky_marie
(Login chinky_marie) Re: Anybody------------Noogleberry September 14 2009, 6:21 PM

Oh- well I could definitely do with the implant look. I just read a lot of women complaining about the shape NB gives them and that they prefer BB domes, so I thought I'd find out what that was all about. But if they're just complaining about the implant look then I don't see what the problem is. To each her own. I could do with some nice round 34C's sitting up out of my shirt. So I'm going to NB away !!!!!!!!!

jane
(Login janeadore) question September 17 2009, 10:24 PM

which one is the BB done? (sorry i don't know all the abreviations yet) Smile

also - do you know how much the Bravia ones run for? I checked their website but there was no price on there.

chinky_marie
(Login chinky_marie) Re: Anybody------------Noogleberry September 18 2009, 1:19 AM

BB domes are Bosom Beauty domes. I don't know how much the Bravia domes run for but I heard they break easily and are uncomfortable. . .

jane
(Login janeadore) Re: Anybody------------Noogleberry September 19 2009, 3:12 AM

the link to brava is: http://www.brava.com/home.asp

the lady from there called me today and she said that a "sports edition" is $800 something and you need to replace AA batteries every few days, and for $1200 or so and you can get the "deluxe" edition that comes with rechargeable batteries. she says you need to wear it a minimum of 10 hours a day, for 10 weeks, but 16 weeks would be more realistic, and the biggest that you can grow is to a C cup.

i was reading another website from a lady that tried it and she said that results were not permanent, and she didn't grow at all. :-/

i mean reading all of this, and about the pills, makes everything so hard to believe that they actually work. i mean, i do want my breasts to grow, but i am afraid of pills that will make me sick or won't even work, and i don't want to waste a ton of money on crap that doesn't work.

i'm not sure if i should just give in to implants, but even that scares me a ton. what should i do?? have you tried anything that working for you?
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon