Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

what can i do

Sad 

i m really discourage now. Sad I really hope someone can help me here with all your kindness. I started nbe about 5 weeks ago. I know its not a long time but i've experienced no growth sign at all. today i measure my bust, and I LOST 0.5 inch! how is that going to happen??I m really really depressed. I don't know if it's because I stopped taking birth control after I started nbe, and that cause the shrink.(bc helped me to increase almost 1 cup) but i m thinking to switch to pm/bo, and i may buy noogle berry soon. Do you guys think I should try PM? or continue with herbs?(maybe herbs doesn't work for me?) because PM seems really confusing. I heard you do it at your 2nd half cycle.. what does that mean? because of the bc i took before, my cycle is messed up. So I don't really know how to do it.

my current routine:

MSM3000
FG 1725
SP 900
WY 1725
GOAT'S RUE 1332
PUMPKIN SEED OIL 2000
FLAXSEED OIL 3000
BORAGE OIL 3000
MULTI VITAMINS

+MASSAGE WITH BATTER AND HEAT PAD

anything wrong with my routine??

Maybe you could try simplifying. I take PM FG and hops. That's it. I introduced one at a time. I did take a few other things but if I didn't notice a dif I cut it out. When add one at a time you'll notice if it works. Recently I started noogling. That's always an option too. When you find the right combo of herbs for you I'd recommend noogling.

(09-04-2012, 07:46 PM)sadboobs Wrote:  I don't know if it's because I stopped taking birth control after I started nbe, and that cause the shrink.

Yes I bet that's the reason. I can't see anything wrong with your program.

I agree the program looks fine but it's weaker than bc. Expect this program to take much longer to work, months maybe. You probably would have lost the same amount from stopping bc even if you took nothing. PM would be the most similar to bc, both for positives and negatives, except it doesn't prevent pregnancy. Nothing you have listed conflicts with PM except maybe WY (I'm not sure) so you could do both at the same time. But it might harm your cycle again. Hops or a smaller amount of PM is another option, but if bc caused you trouble it might be better to wait it out with what you have.

Hi Cat86, your programme seems really simple and easy to manage Smile can you please tell me how much of each you are taking and when you take them (eg follicular phase or luteal phase) and if you have had any growth.

Thank you Smile

I take Ainterol PM 500mg 2x a day, fengureek 1,220 3x a day, and hops 930mg before bed. I NB about 30mins a day and if I have a day off I do two 30min sessions. If I have time I massage. When it comes to cycling I'm kind of weird. I'm on the pill so about 5 days before I start my period I stop taking PM but keep on taking the fenugreek and hops. Also I add in fennel during this time. After about 3 day of being on my period I add back the PM and take out the fennel. So far this seems to work for me. The only thing I've noticed is I cramp more right before I start my period.

Shrinking in the first month can be a good sign. Just keep going and see if you fill in what you lost in the first month.

Add 1 cup of fennel tea per day.

>>"...because of the bc i took before, my cycle is messed up"

Messed up in what way?

Which BC & (aside from the usual reason) what hormone problem, if any, were you addressing with BC?

(20-04-2012, 06:53 PM)Cat86 Wrote:  I take Ainterol PM 500mg 2x a day, fengureek 1,220 3x a day, and hops 930mg before bed. I NB about 30mins a day and if I have a day off I do two 30min sessions. If I have time I massage. When it comes to cycling I'm kind of weird. I'm on the pill so about 5 days before I start my period I stop taking PM but keep on taking the fenugreek and hops. Also I add in fennel during this time. After about 3 day of being on my period I add back the PM and take out the fennel. So far this seems to work for me. The only thing I've noticed is I cramp more right before I start my period.

Ic, congratulations on finding a routine that is right for you Smile

So does that mean that you take the PM, hops and FG all together (not as in all at the same time, but throughout the day) and you take the PM throughout the month but only stop 5 days before your period starts? Sorry about all the questions, I'm still trying to find a routine thats right for me Sad

I'm also taking Ainterol PM 2 x a day but I take it from days 5-13 then stop for ovulation and start again on days 18-24. On the days that i'm not taking PM I take 3000mg FG, 1700mg WY and 1600 SP. I try to massage every 2nd day. So far nothings happening Huh

Maybe try ordering a NB too. So does that mean NBE isn't gonna work for me? I haven't had any tingles, aches or breast buds throughout the month. Maybe somethings wrong with my programme?

guess I just need to keep experimenting.

I take three doses a day. First one is PM and FG and I take that a few hours after I have my morning coffee. Second one I take late afternoon and then my last one is FG and hops and I take that an hour before going to bed. And yep I pretty much take PM all month. I don't know much about SP and WY. Personally I'm not interested in using them at the moment. If ur not seeing or feeling anything different you could try taking them out and replacing them with fennel. You should try hops for sure cuz when I wake up in the mornings my boobs seem bigger then any other part of the day. Also u could try mixing FG and PM. I know a lot of people will tell you not to do that but NBE is all about experimenting and find what works for you. And when u do find stick to it.

Thank you Cat86, I will look into hops and fennel, do you take hops and fennel in a tea or do you take them in capsules?

I was thinking of taking PM from days 1-13 instead of days 5-13 and 18-24, not sure if it would make any difference. I definitely need to do something different with my programme, really envy you having your routine all worked out and getting results Tongue

Well I have just ordered my NB and I'm so excited, can't wait for it to arrive Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon