Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help, hard and inflamed

chest I Take 5 days with a pain in the right included chest the nipple and have noticed that I have it inflamed and last to the tact in comparison with other one, do not know if habra been by the very strong massages and with alholva softened in oil, I have put on it even in the nipples, am afraid that I pass slightly badly, it has happened to someone slightly similarly?Huh

The has same thing happened to nobody that to my??, I am afraid to have abused the oil with alholva and strong massages, just now I have it still inflamed and with inconveniences, am applying compresses of ice to him, and taking antiinflammatory, I am scared!

Inténtelo de nuevo en español. Algunas palabras no son claras. Podemos usar Google Translate para traducir tus palabras.

Try again in Spanish. Some words are not clear. We can use Google Translate to translate your words.

(http://translate.google.com)

Tienes la inflamacion sobre el pecho? Por ejemplo, en la piel? Esta en la areola? Yo tuve un problema con una areola cuando me daba masages con aceite. Tape uno de los poros del alrrededo. Se me inflamo, estaba duro, y me dolia al tocarlo. Encontre en la internet muchas paginas que dicen que la areola produce aceites naturales. Al aplicar mas aceite, uno corre el riesgo de tapar los poros causando estos problemas. Son basicamente espinillas, si esto es lo que tienes. No la pellisques. Yo use vitacilina para que no se infectara y se me quito rapidamente Smile

Gracias.Wahaika, I've translated with google translator, sorry if you still do not understand me, I'm Spanish, greetings.

rosance, luckily the pain is gone, but if I remember correctly I think it was growing pains but strong, my chest hurt internally, stinging and pain difficult to explain, even to raise his arm ached beneath the nipple, in the wake I have left it in that breast Nipple a tad bigger, I soaked fenugreek oil and evening primrose and I also applied in the nipple and then compresses very hot water for a few times and I think there was the problem of However, now I am scared to start with the exercises, by the way the chest also had it hard, thanks beautiful!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon