Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help! New here and starting THIS routine !!

Sad 

So my friend told me about this website and has seen changes with her body. I just lost some weight and the little bit of boobs I did have I don't have anymore. I want to feel good about myself again

here is what I'm about to start.

800 mg wild yam root
1500 mg saw palmetto
800 mg red clover
800 mg of hops

except for days 1-11 of ovulation,I take out red clover

WILL THIS WORK? and also I saw that saw palmetto makes your thighs bigger? is that also true?

ANYY help with be greatly appreciated Smile
Thanks!

Some women have reported weight gain with saw palmetto but others have said they didn't gain any weight with it.

You should put some fengureek in there and I don't know about wild yam and SP. I haven't came across to many post where the ladies where raving about them.

Yeah my friend told me a few days ago to change it to

saw palmetto
red clover
hops
fengureek
and maybe some chasteberry for the mood.

but she wasn't clear on how much to take?

Hi there I am new as well I have been take fenugreek pills 3 times a day and massaging about 3 to 4 times a day and my husband already says that he can see a difference. I have been doing this every day for about a week now. I am a 32 a actually I think I probably wear a double a. I would like to be a c by july but don't know about that. My breast feel heavier and are sore and sometimes tingle and itch a little. Hopefully they are growing pains. Any advice I would love to hear thanks a bunch.[/b][/size]

(22-04-2012, 08:42 PM)Doright Wrote:  Yeah my friend told me a few days ago to change it to

saw palmetto
red clover
hops
fengureek
and maybe some chasteberry for the mood.

but she wasn't clear on how much to take?
  • 320-700 mg saw palmetto extract. More doesn't help or hurt.
  • Skip the red clover due to hops
  • I've read of people using 1800 mg hops, but they began with less. Some people got moody with too much.
  • As much fenugreek as you want, at least 2000 mg and some people take 1 or more tablespoons of it (about 8000 mg each). 3000 mg is popular but that's in combination with other things like wild yam. Use tea or extracts for larger amounts or you'll get an upset stomach from the fiber, and slowly increase from a low amount the first time in case you get other problems.
  • 100 mg or less chasteberry is optional for prolactin, but this amount is not for mood. Larger amounts are for dopamine for mood but they are also anti-prolactin.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon