Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NB vs. BB

Hi Everyone,

I used to come here 4 years ago and had some mild success with NBE but since then have lost a ton of weight, then gained it back, then had to re-evaluate my diet and life, and a million other things and now I'm going to try another time! I know it can work for me it's just a matter of Time, Money, and Patience.

I have 2 questions:
1. Back in 2007 BB was more popular than NB, or so it seemed. Now NB is way more popular than BB. Can I have a summary on why that is?

2. I have an old BB machine ---with non-working parts--- that I'd like to try using again, if I can get it to work. Are NB domes still interchangible with the BB machine??? Because I LOVE that now NB has soft cups to put on the domes! I have INCREDIBLY pale, thin, sensitive skin and I got blisters from the hard domes, even though I padded them with rubber sheets. (I actually still have a scar from one.)

Is it advisable that I keep using the BB, or is NB really more effective? I see everyone uses that here.

Thank you so much for any and all help!

Im new to using a suction device. I bough a NB but only because it was a decent price and seemed simple enough but it was looking at NB forum that made me want to try it. Before looking at the NB forum I never paid much attention to using a pumping devices. I'm pretty happy with my results do far and I've been using it less then a month.

Thanks, good luck with using your NB.

Hopefully somebody can help answer my 2 above questions though?

Thanks!

BB Machine? I think when we refer to BB these days, they mean Bountiful Breast (as in the BO Bovine Ovary supplements). Somebody correct me if I am wrong...

I see, so in the context of breast suction devices, BB does no longer stand for Bosom Beauty? Should I just call it that from now on? Not a problem.

Well I don't know anything about the BB machine but if NB cups worked before I don't see why the contoured ones wouldn't. I don't see the ladies on the NB forum talking about having to get a new device for the new style of cups. Maybe you should post this question there. Ladies there might be more familiar with suction devices.

I have been on the site for a wile now and have only seen Bosom Beauty mentioned a few times, it is really a noogleberry or brava race these days. I am a noogleberry user. The decision between the two came from the fact that I am from the UK and so I wouldn’t have to pay shipping costs, noogle is cheaper, and its quite easy to use and it’s a matter of an hour or so each day as apposed to long sessions of several hours taking real commitment with the brava.

Part of the problem with Bosom Beauty was that being a machine it was a bit painful for some people and they found the suction to strong whereas the NB can be really user controlled. People seamed to like that its was a more gentle method and the noggle is truly up to you pump more or less or how you feel for longer or shorter times.

I would recommend the large noogleberry contour domes they are so comfortable if you are getting them for your old machine however for a little bit extra you could just purchase a whole noogle kit and try it for yourself and you will see and feel the difference and can chose which you prefer.

Hi Maz, Great thanks so much for the input. Yeah Bosom Beauty was more popular back in 2007 (I haven't been here since 08!!)

I think maybe I will order the NB kit... I just don't want to waste the machine I already purchased back then.

Thanks again!

I am brand new here, and looking for advice. I have probably a 34AA chest (down from a 34B) after nursing my 2 kids. I am desperate for my old shape/size back. Do you all like your NB? I'm hoping the suction method will work, because I have hormone/ovarian cyst issues and am scared of supplements that could alter that.

Also, how can I see people's before and after results? When I click on someone's name it just takes me to their profile, but no pictures. (maybe most people don't post pics?) I would love to see the typical results from using the NB - especially someone around my age (30) after nursing children. Smile Any people like me that you know of? Thanks so much for your help!! Praying this works for me!

When it comes to pictures you have to go to the picture page of the forums. There people have their own individual threads showing the results. There's a ton on the noogleberry website. Overall yes I like my NB and I think it's worth the investment. If you do get one tho pump gently. On the noogleberry forum girls want to get a ton of swelling but I'd imagine that can't be good for breast skin. I pump very lightly because I don't want to damage my boobs anymore then being pregnant did. Also you could start taking collagen and msm cuz those are good breast tissue and skin. Also I read applying anti wrinkle/firming facial creams are good for the tatas.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon