Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Which extract should I buy to make a batter?

I want to order capsules from Greenbush....
I am planning to make a new program that will be PM on the first part of the month...and then I will switch to regular herbs on the second part of the month (after ovulation)
I am planning to take Fenugreek, Wild Yam and Saw palmeto.
I also want to do massages with herb extracts....I was thinking to order Wild Yam extract and Fenugreek. Should I order different herbs?
Should I consider adding more herbs to my second part of the month? ooo...last time I checked my hormoned I was very high in Estrogen...that's why I am planning to take a low does of PM (about 150mg per day).
What are you thoughts?
Thanks

There are people who get major results from progesterone cream alone, sometimes 2 sizes in a short time. Given your imbalance, that may be best for you. It is more or less a synthetic over the counter drug with minor health risks, but in your situation your major imbalance seems like a much greater health risk. There are various options at amazon.com with good reviews. Weaker alternatives include fennel, up to 2000 mg dong quai (no more), or up to 100 mg vitex (no more). That plus 320-700 mg saw palmetto extract should help. FG and/or WY are fine too if you want. I'd hold off on PM for now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon