Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

I have a high testosterone!

I have a high testosterone!
September 4 2008 at 7:32 PM kelly (Login khick)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I take Vitex 400MG 3 X daily, Saw Palmetto 450MG 3 X daily, Fenugreek 610MG 3 X daily, Flaxseed Oil 1000 MG 3 X a day, and massage with 14% wild yam cream 1 X a day. I have low estrogen and high testosterone level. I wanted to know if these are the right herbs for me, and the right amounts. Please help!

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: I have a high testosterone! September 4 2008, 9:54 PM

I have PCO which gives the same sort of probs - are you on meds? See if you can get Dianette prescribed or at least Yasmin.

My mum's friend also has PCO and she did well in terms of fixing her symptoms with herbs - vitex and SP but I'm too nervous that SP will make me fat!

Don't think wild yam will do much but if you like the cream then at least it's something to massage with.

Rosa
(Login BlackDiamond27) Re: I have a high testosterone! March 2 2009, 3:58 AM

Damn girl you're on a ball lol sounds right to me.Testosterone converts into dht that stimulates male characteristics Saw p reduces dht.You can use Vitex with Saw also.3 a day sounds right.That is what I use also for Chaste B(Vitex).Herbs are great for using together.I also have high Testosterone (pcos).Once our hormones are balanced we will be great.Chast berry works on our pituitary gland which balances everything (Estrogen,Pro,test.)Saw does also.Good luck to you.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon