Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Routine for under 18?

Heart 

Apparently you can use Bountiful Breast if your under 18? can you please answer kind of medium like not short but not like 8 paragraphs.
Did it actually work?
How much difference did it make?
In how much time?
Any side effects?
And is it worth the price?

Secondly can you also use breast pumps if you're under 18?
Is it dangerous if your not over 18?
Will it work the same way?
If you've used them how much did it increase your size?
which pumps are the best, or most recommended?
Is it true if used frequently enough the results are permanent?

Thanks anyone who takes time to reply xxx

Jesus! That stuff is over priced and I can't see a list of ingredients on their site. If they worked they wouldn't hide them.

also

"No clinical studies have been done proving the effectiveness of Bountiful Breast" Again another example of supplement companies claiming whatever they want with no proof.

I can get a 1 year supply of pueraria mirifica for less than a 1 month supply of that.

Although I wouldn't recommend doing anything till you are 21. The reason being that your hormones may not have reached their full potential yet. So if you take something now it may hinder your natural hormone potential. You could be one of those late bloomers. You peak at 25 and that is when it starts to go down. If you are dead set I would try a PM based routine or a FG based routine.

Results typically require a maintenance dose of what you used. Like 1/3 or 1/2 dosage.

Thanks you're right i won't do anything like pills until im at least 18. But what is PM and FG?

pm- pueraria mirifica
fg - fenugreek

fg is 6 dollars a bottle and pm is 13

so the other people charging 100+ yet one of those is likely the key ingredient along with some other fillers.

One thing you can do is maximise your own growth hormones.

Get a good nights sleep everynight (gaba can assist with that)
Make sure you are getting a good amount of amino acids. Basically get protein in your diet.
Don't eat excessive simple carbs/sugars.
Don't get stressed out.

I would also recommend starting a massage routine

One completely safe option is collagen, chicken's feet, tendon, etc. Your body can also make its own from MSM (1000 mg+, 3000 mg is popular), omega 3s (1500 mg+ total EPA/DHA/ALA) and vitamin C (any fresh fruit).

Goat's rue has a history of use among native american male teens for better development, though I would think it would work similarly for females. I think FG would be similar but the safest bet would be GR since it's been done before. PM is very strong and has a high chance of disrupting your normal development, unless you're already done or nearly done. Bovine glandulars like that product likewise seem unsafe.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon