Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advice?? NBE

Hi All! I am completely new to all of this and I just need to know were to start. I was looking at products online such as bare success and much more, but I have read they really don't work. Has anyone had any success with nbe? I had a baby about a year ago and went from a b to an a. I am 29 years old and don't really want to have surgery for enlargement if there is an alternative. If there is anyone who can help me on what to use or a regimen or so on I would be so grateful. Thanks for any help

Michelle Smile

This is what i do and I have grown an inch in 2 months. Be patient though! Don't change your method up all the time

Fenugreek- 3,600 mg per day
Saw Palmetto- 3,600 mg per day
red clover- 2,100 mg per day

get fenugreek extract and mix with a thick lotion (only enough for one application) and do about 10-20 minutes of chi massage 2x per day (circling breasts with hands in towards chest, not outwards)

I hear a lot of people get good swelling from goats rue too!

Most of the herb supplements you can buy off of Amazon.

Get some PM, fengureek, noogleberry and a good massage oil.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon