Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to minimize/prevent Scar???

Worried!

I use fabric plasters to cover the nipples. Usually I take the plasters off in the shower, but two days ago, I took them off without having a shower, I got a serious problem now--

bit of skin was torn off with the plasters from both of my boobs! I am so worried, I might left with noticeable scars. What should I do to prevent/minimize the scars?

They make some awesome scar creams now. they're about 15 bucks for the good stuff at the pharmacy, but this early of use will probably take care of it just fine.

Mel, what is the name of the product?
Is it called Mederma?
I am in UK, I have to order on line, or try to find alternative product here that has similar ingredient.

P.S: Life is unpredictable, who would have thought Plaster could cause damage to the skin? Plaster is for healing!

Yes mederma is one of the really good ones. my neice just finished up a one month round of it on some stitches she had on her little chin. It's as good as new now. great stuff!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon