Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

i have a question

heh, i am very proud of my new girls, im hoping they will keep growing more ! Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

As far as women being attracted to a male with breasts, I think it would depend. Me for example, I'm bisexual but kinda on the pansexual side. I am attracted to men, women, and some shemales. I like the ones that you can't tell they are guys until you see down there. I know I'm a bit weird. But I'm not a true pansexual. A true pansexual is basically attracted to every type of human being. Meaning guys that dress like girls, girls that dress like guys, regular guys, regular girls, and everything in between. I'm not attracted to females that dress manly or look manly. For females I like girly girls. Guys, I don't like the ones that just dress like girls but you can tell they are a guy, make sense? But an extremely passable born male that is a shemale, very sexy. So for me... a guy that is masculine, still looks like a guy except has boobs... eh not very sexy in my opinion. But as I said, every girl is different. So I take it you're straight you just want female breasts?

Oh and to clarify, I'm monogamous. I have never dated or been with two people at once. I have dated girls and guys, but never at the same time.

So that people who don't understand sexualities understand. Bisexual means you are attracted to both sexes, but it DOESN'T mean you are attracted to EVERY type of guy and girl. Like how I clarified what I'm attracted to... most bisexuals are attracted to girly girls and manly men. Pansexuals are attracted to all human beings. Asexuals have no sex drive at all and are not sexually attracted to anyone or anything, but they can still express love and other emotions. And of course homosexuals are attracted to the same sex, and straight people are attracted to the opposite sex only. Yes, I know, I know too much about sexuality haha discovered mine way too young.

Dude! You have better boobs than me!

I'm not sure about your laws, but I'm imagining the worst that will happen is people will think you have gynecomastia and not say anything about it.

im mainly straight but have bicurious fantasies, as i love shemales but never had a chance with one but im mainly attracted to females, but if a girl doesnt want me because of boobs oh well, its what i want in life not what others do.

(04-05-2012, 05:13 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  As far as women being attracted to a male with breasts, I think it would depend. Me for example, I'm bisexual but kinda on the pansexual side. I am attracted to men, women, and some shemales. I like the ones that you can't tell they are guys until you see down there. I know I'm a bit weird. But I'm not a true pansexual. A true pansexual is basically attracted to every type of human being. Meaning guys that dress like girls, girls that dress like guys, regular guys, regular girls, and everything in between. I'm not attracted to females that dress manly or look manly. For females I like girly girls. Guys, I don't like the ones that just dress like girls but you can tell they are a guy, make sense? But an extremely passable born male that is a shemale, very sexy. So for me... a guy that is masculine, still looks like a guy except has boobs... eh not very sexy in my opinion. But as I said, every girl is different. So I take it you're straight you just want female breasts?

Oh and to clarify, I'm monogamous. I have never dated or been with two people at once. I have dated girls and guys, but never at the same time.

So that people who don't understand sexualities understand. Bisexual means you are attracted to both sexes, but it DOESN'T mean you are attracted to EVERY type of guy and girl. Like how I clarified what I'm attracted to... most bisexuals are attracted to girly girls and manly men. Pansexuals are attracted to all human beings. Asexuals have no sex drive at all and are not sexually attracted to anyone or anything, but they can still express love and other emotions. And of course homosexuals are attracted to the same sex, and straight people are attracted to the opposite sex only. Yes, I know, I know too much about sexuality haha discovered mine way too young.

thought id take some pics and share them with yall Smile

2 more

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon