Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NB help >.<!

Hi everyone!

I'm probably going to order UB pretty soon and I feel like I might get better results if I buy a NB as well. I wanted to try Brava, but being a college student...I don't have $800+ dollars to throw out there Dodgy. I just dont know exactly what size domes to order. I'm a 34B/32C (34.5in) and a pretty loose 34C. The guide on the site says that I'd probably be a Large but, I dont know if that is too small or if I'd fill them up too quickly. The guide is kind of misleading only because it states that:

30-36in is a medium (large A to B)
34-42in is a large (large B to C)
34-44in is an XL (C cup)

I heard that it's best to get the larger domes because they make your boobs looks a little better...I'm just worried about ordering the wrong size and then having to pay for more stuff Blush

Could anyone help me out? Shy

Hi!
I'm about your size, and I bought the contoured larges. They fit well, and after a week or so of use, the cups stopped killing my chest/armpit area Smile I'm also using UB, been on it for about 4 months now. Good luck!

Ack, I just bought the larges lol! Thanks for your help, at least now I know which size to try next Big Grin. How are your results coming? My UB is in the mail so im just prepping myself lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon