Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Program Begin December 16. 2009

Hi girls.
I have received my shipment of PM yesterday. and I want to mark my progress.
I am starting out with an uneven 34a. not full.
I am 130lbs and am looking to lose some bellyfat, become fit and and hopefully get down to at least 120lbs.
I am married, and I would love to feel confident infront of my husband. I have three children and am on Merina.
I thank you all for all your comments with eachother, and coming here kinda makes me feel like I am not alone in this journey. There are alot of great success stories and thank you all who share their journey and program.
I will be doing just the massage, exercise and PM.
I do like to indulge in a drink or two, and will be cutting down on my smoking.
We'll see how things go from here.
Good luck to all you bosom buddies!

(16-12-2009, 05:03 PM)tryn2bconfident Wrote:   Hi girls.
I have received my shipment of PM yesterday. and I want to mark my progress.
I am starting out with an uneven 34a. not full.
I am 130lbs and am looking to lose some bellyfat, become fit and and hopefully get down to at least 120lbs.
I am married, and I would love to feel confident infront of my husband. I have three children and am on Merina.
I thank you all for all your comments with eachother, and coming here kinda makes me feel like I am not alone in this journey. There are alot of great success stories and thank you all who share their journey and program.
I will be doing just the massage, exercise and PM.
I do like to indulge in a drink or two, and will be cutting down on my smoking.
We'll see how things go from here.
Good luck to all you bosom buddies!

Well I didn't know what my meaurements were. I have noticed that users have measured under, mid(nipples) and above.
Here's mine.
Under: 32.5"
Mid: 37.25"
Above: 35.5"
I don't know what that means. I know that my right side is a bit more fuller but I am not full altogether.
This is my second day of PM...at least I can get my progress reports done. LOL.
Heart 

All I have to say is "don't get discourage after 1st week or even the 1st month." It take a little time for the phyto-gang to have an effect on your body, especially our boobs. While, sometimes, they may just grow out of nowhere.

I wish you the best...and will hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Jori

According to your mid and under measurement, by most bra size charts, you should be a 36A.

Today marks February 2. Just about a month and a half using PM. I think I may have noticed a slight growth...measuring, I might of added half an inch...but I don't really notice a difference. I have been using 2 PM pills in the morning and in the evening 2 saw palmetto and one wild yam. and try to do my daily massages. I almost forgot, I made my own tincture with some PM caplets, and have been using it on my 'breasts' (trying to even out one side...)
Today I will be on a soup diet. Over the holidays I gained 4pds...and I am jiggling in the wrong areas...(123 pds)lol. So, I will be eating special k in the mornings, a campbells soup for lunch and homemade soup for dinner, meanwhile I can eat all the fruit and veggies I want.
and I will be doing daily exercises. My goal is to become between 115-120pds in three months. I think that is a fair time goal. Wish me luck.
Big Grin 

Today is February 11, 2010.
I am starting to feel better about myself. I tried on my strapless bra which I had worn for my wedding, and I actually had something to fill it! Although I am not sure if the PM is working or that it could be the extra weight I had gained. I don't think that the PM had anything to do with my weight gain, I just like eating and xmas did a number on me, and I hadn't been exercising.
But I like to try to start again exercising on a regular basis and put myself on a diet...which I am trying to follow.
Age 34,
Height 5'3
weight 132pds
bust 38" (36a)
waist? flabby and jggly...eeeew
So I want to get down to 115pds. and hopefully be a 38b...it think that'll be a nice size...if I could...become a c, that'll be a miracle.
So...I am feeling better, and I am positively work on my programs to become fit and blossom!

Hi Smile ,

I am in the same boat with you on the not being full for your cup size. The top of my 34As don't fill out at the top of my bra.

I also have a belly problem and if you look at my page laisegirl put all this helpful info and links too! She's awesome.

happy growing! lots of girls have said they have grown from PM. Give it at least two months to see if it's working for you.

(12-02-2010, 04:04 AM)periwinkle12 Wrote:  Hi Smile ,

I also have a belly problem and if you look at my page laisegirl put all this helpful info and links too! She's awesome.

hey,

the info is on the nbe personal forum under title "fat burner"...not my page sorry for da mixup!

age 34
three children
5'3
135 pds
Under: 32.5"
Mid: 37.25"
Above: 35.5"
I think that makes me a A36. but uneven and not full.
I actually have been taking PM since December 16, 2009.
I don't think I have had any results.
Trying to loose between 15 - 20 pds.
Tried exercising, but it haven't been able to keep it up.
Actually in December I weighed 130pds...gained 5

Thought there was a bit of growth, sadly there isn't.
I started noogling March 23. and have also joined their forum.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon