Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

LET'S GO!!! MY NBE-routine and BEFORE-PICS

Hi
Portia you said that the sweet lupin flour is full of phytoestrogens. If I'm still taking pm capsules would the phytoestrogens stop the pm from being effective as I'm sure I've read that other ones would stop the pm from working?

I'm very confused with what to do for the best, I've taken pm since 13th may and haven't really seen a difference.

It's getting me down as I have my first beach holiday with my partner in September, we're going with another couple who I get on very well with but am feeling crap as I'm an A and she is an F cup

I'm on the progesterone only injection so have taken no break or cycling and wonder if it's too much progesterone?

I'm taking now 3 x 350mg per day, I do have sore boobs especially the nipples.

I eat a good diet and rarely have alcohol and have switched to decaf tea/ coffee since April 2012.

I'm not veggie or vegan but sometimes eat quorn and if eat any meat it's usually chicken or salmon.

I eat a packet or feta cheese over the week with my salad for lunch each day of rocket tomatoe and cucumber which I dress with olive oil and pumpkin and
sunflower seeds.

I've started to do the massage of chiyomilk massaging fat from tummy and back towards breasts.

I'm thinking of trying the sweet lupin flour but wonder whether to carry on with the pm or not?

Also considering changing birth control to a pill - mainly because I want to try for a baby after next august and it can take a long time for the depo injection to come out of the body.

My injection runs out on 2nd august, and debating to have it once more or change now.

Tempted to buy the biovea cream too, but just don't know what to do for the best.

Any insights geatfully received - Portia I hope u don't think I'm hi-jacking your thread, I've taken a lot if inspiration from this thread and think everyone who's contributing may have some insight I could use

Xxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon