Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

LET'S GO!!! MY NBE-routine and BEFORE-PICS

Wanted to share some news. I haven't used the cream for few days now, but my breasts have been itchy all the time since the beginning. 2 bras got really tight now, but I can still wear them though. I don't know if it's gonna stay like this after the period, but I so hope they'll just stay as full as they are now. Something's definitely happening.

I'm not an expert to say what kind of protein is better for us humans. But I've heard many times after people becoming vegetarian, they feel much better without meat. I myself eat meat 2-3 times in a month and I don't need more. So maybe there is some truth about humans are not designed for eating meat so much or at all?!! But that's another story.

yuck !!!!!! what is this? lupine flour tastes sooooo bad,,,
what should I do to make better?it's unbearable portia Huh

(01-07-2012, 05:45 PM)sara_aaa19 Wrote:  yuck !!!!!! what is this? lupine flour tastes sooooo bad,,,
what should I do to make better?it's unbearable portia Huh
You'll get used to it! I didnt like it too, but after few other times now it actually tastes Big Grin if I don't think of hops at the moment haha

Heh,

Taste...The reason why the diet source argument will always fall on deaf ears. What you will need to do is find a way to mix it with something else to mask the taste. I make oatmeal/raisin cookies (no sugar) to hide the taste of maca.

you talked about sweet lupine flour,,,, but I used the plane one that's what I can find here...
I tried to improve it by mixing with honey ,,, but it still unbearable my god I can't take it any moreSad

There are so many options for protein.

Rice protein isolate. Whey protein isolate. Soy protein isolate. Beans. Lean meats. Fish and other sea foods, Tofu (fermented) and more.

If you don't like something don't force yourself to use it.

I am still reading through this china study. But he hasn't backed up his claim about protein quality. Where he states that although plants have a relatively bad amino profile they can magically create all the amino acids your body needs. Which kind of conflicts with them being essential amino acids.

"We now know that through enormously complex metabolic systems,
the human body can derive all the essential amino acids from the
natural variety of plant proteins that we encounter every day. It doesn't
require eating higher quantities of plant protein or meticulously planning
every meal. Unfortunately, the enduring concept of protein quality
has greatly obscured this information."

Basically I am very curious to how this conclusion was reached and the empirical evidence proving it.

If someone has read it and knows where it is in the book. A point in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Quote:Plant protein is always better, healthier for the body than animal protein. Especially for women. I was in the preliminary stage of breast cancer and since I eliminated animal protein from my diet everything bad from inside my boobs disappeared (last mammography some weeks ago). Read the "China Study". I can't say this often enough: READ THE "CHINA STUDY", People.

How did you know you were in the prelliminary stage of breast cancer? did you have any symptoms or did it just show up during a routine check? I'm really paranoid about this since starting my NBE program ...I've always been a little hypochondriac

(03-07-2012, 09:41 PM)adrianna23 Wrote:  
Quote:Plant protein is always better, healthier for the body than animal protein. Especially for women. I was in the preliminary stage of breast cancer and since I eliminated animal protein from my diet everything bad from inside my boobs disappeared (last mammography some weeks ago). Read the "China Study". I can't say this often enough: READ THE "CHINA STUDY", People.

How did you know you were in the prelliminary stage of breast cancer? did you have any symptoms or did it just show up during a routine check? I'm really paranoid about this since starting my NBE program ...I've always been a little hypochondriac

I made a mammography about 8 years ago and it showed that my breasts were full of tissue-changes, I don't know the right term for this in English, something like innocuous tumors which can change in malignant tumors. Some time later I found the "China Study", became vegan and now the tumors are all gone.
I believe that NBE is not harmless... Everything what makes your breasts grow and your breast-tissue expand can lead to tumor growth too. It's logical. There are many statements from gynecologists on the web about PM and they warn of taking it... To be honest... I wouldn't take it if I wasn't sure that my breasts are okay and that my vegan nutrition is cancer-preventive.
All oncologists say: "Cancer doesn't like fruits and veggies!"
And the "China Study" (and some others) has proven that tumor/cancer cells grow from animal protein.
And it's absolutely right. My boobs are the proof for this.
I was a passionate everyday-meat-eater before.

so my legs are very thin and shapeless . I want to build bigger muscles to give them better shape
any advice to get fast results plz?

if you are looking for advice to build your leg muscles

www.simplyshredded.com

the click the female fitness link. One stop shop for information.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon