Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

LET'S GO!!! MY NBE-routine and BEFORE-PICS

UPDATE ON MY PROGRESS:

Amazing.
Amazing.
AMAZING!!!

I've been using the PM cream (with a bit of massage) in the luteal phase with msm, vit C, iron, zinc (I forgot to take it often) and spirulina and what happened is that I've gained 1cm on the bust what is not so much but I've gained SO much of fullness and firmness.
And I've lost the 2 kilos I've gained on PM and have 50 kilos again. What is not good because I wanted to gain weight but my body looks pretty different now than it looked before NBE.
I'm very skinny and have a full B-Cup now. With my 56cm waist and 87,5/88 in the bust it looks like my boobs are really big.
Ant they are so firm!!!
I'm 38 but I have the boobs of a 19 years old. Really. Fantastic. It looks almost like silicone but natural. I could be a boob-photo-model now. They look SO perfect and have such a perfect shape!!!

AMAZING!!!

I'm looking forward to reach my d-cup goal. Just imagine: Less than 60cm in the waist and naturally big D-cups!!!

I'm SO happy!!!

Oh, I forgot to say: I've stopped wearing a bra all the time. I wear only a tank-bra which is made from very soft, thin material and feels like you don't have a bra on. Because I think, wearing underwired bras could affect the growth.

And I had absolutely no tingling, no soreness, no swelling...
Just growth. I'm in the last day of the luteal phase today and I must start taking PM tomorrow. But I don't have PMS and I think I'll get my mens later. But it's normal. I always get my mens very irregularly. But I'll start PM tomorrow anyway.

Do you take PM pills on the 1st day of your period?

(12-05-2012, 07:18 AM)moonstone12 Wrote:  Do you take PM pills on the 1st day of your period?

Yes but my period is very irregular since puberty. Cycles from 25 to 90 days, but during my NBE I do the 15/15 cycle. From first day of cycle (which is the first day of the period for girls who have a regular period) till the middle of the cycle (500mg of PM in the morning before breakfast and 500mg before going to bed) and then I stop and use the PM cream three times a day. From day 1-14 I use it only 2 times a day, in the morning after shower and before going to bed. From day 15 to 30 I add the cream around lunch too.
If your cycle is 28 days you should do the 14/14 cycling.
And what is very important: You need enough protein. My daily protein intake is 70 grams now but I try to eat more.

Portia congrats I can't believe your results so quickly that is so exciting!

I'm starting my programme as soon as my pm arrives, I can't wait and even more so as you've had quick results n I'm a similar build to you.

Thanks for ur reply about msm, will try that

Congrats Smile feels good when you realize, "hey, this really CAN be done!" So excited for you!

Hi, I am new to the forum. I have breast implant and my removal operation at the end of this month. I am planning to take perfect C pills and use triactol serum to, can i use both of them at the same time considering that the PM is going to be used externally?

Hi, I am new to the forum. I have breast implant and my removal operation at the end of this month. I am planning to take perfect C pills and use triactol serum to enlarge my breast natrually after the healing period, can i use both of them at the same time considering that the PM is going to be used externally?

Hello , I was thinking about buying triactol before starting my NBE journey too, but found some really bad reviews. Don't know what triactol has in it but I would recommend PM cream instead Rolleyes and pills too, they're a miracle

Congrats, Portia74! I'm happy to read that you're growing so fast!!! Good luck girl!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon