Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

LET'S GO!!! MY NBE-routine and BEFORE-PICS

Xeny, the best thing you can do is to add sweet lupine flour to your diet.
It's the best protein source which exists on this earth, contains 50% of pure, healthy plant protein, is full of phytoestrogens and has many vitamins and minerals you need for NBE and for a healthy body.
You can buy it in many online shops or whole food markets and it can be used in many ways. You can mix some grams of it in your breakfast-juice or add it to the batter of your pancakes or use it as a thickener for your salad sauce... It's not too expensive, cheaper than whey protein powder here in Germany, and much healthier because whey protein powder isn't the best thing for the female body (can cause cellulite).
Sweet lupine flour made my skin healthier, my hair thicker and shinier and my boobs bigger. So, try it! Smile

Ohh now you made me very curious Portia... I never heard of sweet lupine flour, will definitely check it out Smile thank you!! I once tried protein powder and I can't stand the taste actually haha and it also made me feel kind of bloated Dodgy

you live in Germany too? Smile

(21-06-2012, 07:44 PM)Xeny Wrote:  Ohh now you made me very curious Portia... I never heard of sweet lupine flour, will definitely check it out Smile thank you!! I once tried protein powder and I can't stand the taste actually haha and it also made me feel kind of bloated Dodgy

you live in Germany too? Smile

Yes, Xeny, Deutschland. Smile

Don't worry, sweet lupine flour tastes very good (a bit like sweet beans or something). You even can eat it löffelweise direkt aus der Packung!Big Grin

My lunch and dessert yesterday:

250g of cooked chickpeas (can be replaced by beans but almost every supermarket carries canned chickpeas) with 40g of slightly roasted sunflower seeds, 3 dashes of salt and 1 tbs. canola oil (omega-3's). YUM!
Salad made from:
green lettuce, 200g
tomatoes, 200g
cucumber, 200g
basil, raw, about 30g
pumpkin seeds, roasted, salted, 30g
seaweed, nori, 3g, roasted
canola oil, 1 tbs.
tahini, 1 tbs. (I put it over the salad as a sauce)
dessert:
5 medjool dates (chopped) and 30g dried mulberries mixed with 1 tbs. almond butter (YUM!)

This is A LOT of healthy protein, fat and almost all minerals and vitamins you need to stay healthy and to build new, healthy breast tissue.

(21-06-2012, 08:44 PM)Portia74 Wrote:  Yes, Xeny, Deutschland. Smile

Don't worry, sweet lupine flour tastes very good (a bit like sweet beans or something). You even can eat it löffelweise direkt aus der Packung!Big Grin

Big Grin hahaha

I just ordered the sweet lupine flour, can't wait to taste it and also ordered another bottle of Pm capsules, but from another supplier...

Dinner yesterday:

White beans with tomato sauce made from
200 g sieved tomatoes (canned),
sweet lupine flour, 30g,
chilli powder,
curry,
1 tbs. canola oil,
50g sunflower seeds.
Salad from
cooked asparagus,
red leaf lettuce,
olives,
white mushrooms (raw) and
2 tbs. roasted pumpkin seeds.
Dessert:
raisins, almonds, dates and mulberries (about 120 g in total, 40g of each).

I track my nutrition with the cronometer.com (I recommend doing this because you won't grow boobs without enough vitamins, minerals, calories and fat in your diet) and I always have between 98% and 99% of nutritional targets achieved, between 1950 and 2200 calories, 65g of fat and between 65 and 75g of protein. Perfect!

On my opinion it's not only about taking herbs or creams to grow boobs. The most important thing is nutrition. You can take everything but when you're malnourished (and most people are and don't know this) you'll never grow.
I was malnourished with a lack of protein, fat and some minerals and I had no boobs. I started eating right and shocked my friends with being a busty woman suddenly. So, eat right and grow!

Thank you Portia! I've signed up for cronometer.com too. Do you think it would be ok to take proteins from animal source too?I mostly eat chicken... Shy

In cronomete.com in the macronutrients ratio what did you pick? none?
My profile says I should have:

Energy: 0.0 kcal / 1925 kcal (0%)
Protein: 0.0 g / 46.0 g (0%)
Carbs: 0.0 g / 130.0 g (0%)
Fat: 0.0 g / 65.0 g (0%)

(24-06-2012, 08:50 AM)adrianna23 Wrote:  Thank you Portia! I've signed up for cronometer.com too. Do you think it would be ok to take proteins from animal source too?I mostly eat chicken... Shy

In cronomete.com in the macronutrients ratio what did you pick? none?

I'm happy that I can help you Smile

I don't know much about animal protein and it's impact on boob growth but before I went vegan, when I was eating meat daily (every kind of meat, I was a big meat, cheese and milkproducts-lover), I had no boobs.

I didn't pick any macronutrients, as I remember...

(24-06-2012, 08:50 AM)adrianna23 Wrote:  My profile says I should have:

Energy: 0.0 kcal / 1925 kcal (0%)
Protein: 0.0 g / 46.0 g (0%)
Carbs: 0.0 g / 130.0 g (0%)
Fat: 0.0 g / 65.0 g (0%)

I think 46g of protein isn't enough. My profile says I should have 54g but since I eat much more than this I grow more. I have between 65 and 70g of protein.
Smile 

I've ordered some damiana. I'm curious which effect it'll have on me. I've read so much about it that I can't wait to try it. I'll keep you updated which effect it'll have on my body, mind and boobs. I hope my girls won't shrink.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon