Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tubular Breast Help

Hi, this is my first post here :3
So, I have a really bad case of Tubular Breasts (I think they're the most severe case in fact). They hang down & they're really saggy, they are pointy, the areolas are extremely puffy & the nipples are flat Sad
I might post a pic of something similar to mine, if that description wasn't detailed enough. But anyways, my question is can massage and pectoral exercises alone help improve the shape of these pointy saggy things? Like will it help round them out? I've heard of Noogle Berry and Bovine Ovary, but right now I just can't get those so I was wondering if there was a cheap, easy way to make them round and full? I just really need help, they look sooo terrible >:{
Thanks to everyone in advance.

Plastic Surgeons explain that tubular malformation of the breast comes in many forms. The condition known as tuberous breasts or tubular breasts is where the breast is constricted at the base and many times has herniated tissue pushing against the areola causing it to bulge and enlarge. Patients will come to plastic surgeons and sometimes call theme "snoopy breasts," or "triangle breasts."
Plastic surgeons describe that all tubular malformations tend to share certain common features, including:

Small and tight breasts that looks abnormal.

Abnormally narrow breast tissue base.

Large areolas that are puffy and protrude.

Breasts are narrower from top to bottom with tight skin below the nipple.

Women with tuberous breasts require the plastic surgeons to pay extra attention in order to bring the size and shape of their breasts into balance. Creating balance and symmetry can enhance the appearance of the breasts tremendously.

In correcting this problem, plastic surgeons can usually confine the incision to around the nipple entirely, and can be made to be very inconspicuous. Internal incisions are often used to release the tight breast tissue and create a space for an implant, which rounds out the lower breast (inframammary) crease, and helps to correct the puffy, enlarged areolae. Drains are not usually necessary and this procedure can be combined with other procedures in most cases.

Okay, now that we heard what "surgeons" say, who the hell cares. Anyway... I had a mild case of tuberous breasts before I started in NBE. I believe that the combination of the things I've done have helped mine become more "normal" looking. In my opinion pectoral exercises and massage does help, massages like the chi massage really help. But in order to correct the condition as I have, you need to increase in size, and exercise and massage will not increase you to the level you will need, but it's a good start. As far as affording supplements or a pump, perhaps take a sack lunch to work or school and save the money you'd spend on lunch or eating out and put that aside in a "booby bank" then save up for it? Just a thought. When I really want something I make sure to save for it, sacrificing the things I want as opposed to needs to save for it. My shape has improved drastically, but I still have big areolas, but they look more normal, if that makes sense. But yea I'd say start with pectoral exercises, chi massage, maybe skin brushing or the slapping technique also. Just know you aren't alone, there are many ladies here with tuberous breasts. Puffy nipples FTW!!!

Okay so I know my reply is reeallly late, sorry :3
But I do think I might be able to get the noogleberry this summer & I'll combine it with massage and chest exercises. How long does it take for the Noogleberry to arrive after you've ordered it? I live in south Louisiana, if that changes anything. Thanks for the replies, I appreciate it ;]

Honestly, I don't remember, it's been so long lol. But I was also stationed in Cuba when I got my NB, so I'm sure shipping to there takes longer as anything I ordered even if it was from the states took much much longer.

If i start out with the pectoral excircise and breast massage, along with taking herbal supplements (Saw palmetto + fenugreek) will that help? I've been eatinv tumeric,sage,oregano, and cumin in my foods cause they have added benefits for breasts and bodily functions. And i have been using this serum called boustise bust olumping serum. It helps increase the fatty tissues. Will this help at all?

(19-08-2016, 10:07 AM)Ashybear18 Wrote:  If i start out with the pectoral excircise and breast massage, along with taking herbal supplements (Saw palmetto + fenugreek) will that help? I've been eatinv tumeric,sage,oregano, and cumin in my foods cause they have added benefits for breasts and bodily functions. And i have been using this serum called boustise bust olumping serum. It helps increase the fatty tissues. Will this help at all?

Try bovine Ovary.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon