Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Interesting review for the progeterone only pill

I just read a review from a woman using cerazette, a progesterone only pill, and she said that the pill filled out some her tuberous breasts. I used to use this pill once but stopped because it gave me cystic acne. I am very tempted to try it again because it gave me only those side effects and nothing else and maybe trying to use it for a longer period of time and see if it improves my situation more. I am going to research how I could prevent the forming of cystic acne while using it. I will of course keep you informed. Oh and I should add that I am tempted to use it primarily as a birth control.

That is encouraging!! Would love to know more

I started eating Cerazette as a birth control pill last year, November 2011. First month was terrible, I was bleeding for a whole month.. but after that I think my body adjusted to it and the bleeding stopped.

But the bleeding started again somewhere around january.. I had terrible mood swings, though it didn't affect to my skin.. neither my boobs. I didn't notice ANY difference in my boobs in 4-5 months. Smile Also the pills gave me headaches.. ugh.

I was told if I would bleed in the beginning I probably wouldn't be able to use it and I had no bleeding whatsoever when I was on cerazette. I remember reading the reviews about it and saw many horror storied but this is the only pill I have ever used that didn't effect me at all except for no periods and that acne that I got. I asked the doctor when I got it if the reason for me not handling the combined bcp could be because I had too low progesterone and that it gave me imbalance and the doctor said no. There were other reasons why people can't handle the bcp but I think she is wrong. I think the reason I can handle the mini pill much better is because of naturally low progesterone. And if that is the reason for small bust, it might improve it, although it didn't happen in my case but I didn't use it for that long.

I may have to give this a try. I am getting a divorce and will eventually need some type of reliable birth control if/when I become sexually active with a new partner. I have been hesitant to take the pill while I was breastfeeding my daughter, they say it is safe but i didn't need it really anyway though. But anyway, she has finally weaned now for a week and I am ready to look into the pills, I remember reading your research here on progesterone helping breast size, do you have the link to the article and do you know if the results are permanent?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon