Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are Noogleberry Rings Necessary??

I am about to buy the Noogleberry and having trouble figuring out if the Noogleberry system is enough or if I need to purchase the extra foam rings which are not included in the kit.

Also, how do the cups stay on your boobs? What holds them in place? Brava comes with a bra that holds the domes, but what keeps the Noogleberry cups in place?

I find their website difficult to use with very little information on it. Any info someone can post would be highly appreciated.

I don't use the rings but I also don't find the domes to be super uncomfortable. You can try without first and also but them later.

Nah, they're not necessary. Completely optional. If comfort is big for you, then sure, I'd recommend getting them. The noogleberry isn't supposed to feel like a torture device, but sometimes after awhile, some discomfort comes and it's time to readjust.

I hear the rings are a bit big/cushiony so you may be pumping with a gap between your breasts.

If you're skinny I would get the rings. The plastic domes feel like very painful against my bony ribs/sternum.

I'm quitte skinny and I prefer without the foam ring, but that's just because it was taking too much space inside the domes and was irritating my skin.

It stays in place pretty well but if you want to position it in a specific way to get more clivage, here's what I do: I wrap a pareo aroung my torso (where the bra band would be), cross it under the domes, bring it to the lateral side of the domes, and then tie it to my neck, trapping the domes in the desired position.

I lose succion if I move around too much though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon