Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone tried...

NAtural curves breast enhancement??

Sounds like another over priced scam. Similar to the ISIS who got taken to court by the government about false claims with no evidence to back it up.

The before and afters are fake and I have seen them on other sites.

But most of all they don't even list the ingredients or the quantities. My guess it is just something with some phytoestrogens but the source of those could be anything.

So considering it is much more expensive than other effective supplements that don't try and hide they include. I would steer clear for sure.

You are much better off avoiding any product with breast enlargement as part of their name and looking at the specific ingredients responsible for growing/swelling your breasts and buying those separately.

hello,

i did try natural curve in the past..... you can buy it on the natural food store...

I have to say that for me it didnt work, well, i took it for almost 1 month and i just got sick... so i stop taking the pills...... i give it to a friend of mine who try it and she wasnt sick but she stop taking it and buy Firm n Grow(that i also try) so she got result with this but it expensif so she stop..... and the problem with those pills it that you have to continu after you reach your gold...

i also try the natural curve cream.... it give you swelling but for only a couple of hours

hope it can help you... and it true you have to becareful when you see that is cheap or to pricy......

i also check the ingredients and after im doing some reseach on each one of the ingredients im not sure ...i also check for comment,infos....ask for opinions....and only after that i can make a decision if i buy or not..... and let me tell you that i did a lot of searching info on herbs and stuffs(and sometimes, the ingredients look OK but you also need to check side effect just in case)

have a good one

jul

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon