Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

sad breast story: someone can suggest me a good nbe program?

Hi everyone! i'm an italian girl of 32 y.o and sorry for my english it won't be perfect.
i've always had good breast when i was younger... i was a 34C- 36A, even if i've always been on birth control pill and so maybe my breast were bigger for that reason. Anyway, at the age of 30 i had my first child and at 31 the second child... i breastfeed both of them and after breastfeeding my breast got smaller and saggy... horrible!! last summer i started a nbe program taking saw palmetto, pueraria mirifica (in these pages, PM is Pueraria mirifica?), red clover and fenugreek all together but it hasn't worked for me :-( and i stopped this program. after this, for a safe sex and no pregnancies, for acne and rounder breast i started taking birth control pill but now i stopped it for veins circulation problems.
today i'm looking for something that will enhance my breast naturally and everywhere i read about maca root that seems to make breast (and boot) bigger but i'm a little confuse about that. I've read that maca increase testosterone and so i wonder... how can it increase breast size if testosterone affected breast size in a negative form?
can someone expert help me with a good program with maca e and can clarify me about the use of maca? i found out that many of you had taken maca with saw palmetto but others didn't do that.. so what can i do?
i also read about evening primrose oil and wild yam to make breast bigger... what can i do for having a better chest? breastfeed compromised it and i can't look me in the mirror. I've also bought a breast pump but it hasn't worked too :-(
could you help me with maca doubts and program?
Thanx all!!! hoping you can answer me!!!

None here :-(? I forgot another question: i'm a sommerso, i smoke 15 cigarettes x day. For you smoke can interfear with grow? Can obstacle nbe? Experiences? Pls answer :-(

Welcome Matylda,

Mochaccino just summarized good programs here:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11167&pid=49047#pid49047
The first one with wild yam and evening primrose oil works well for mothers who had a good size during breastfeeding.

Maca is for the butt. Very few women grow breasts on it too. I use it against depression and low libido, which are side effects of the hops in my program. Many women get androgen symptoms from maca (acne, facial hair). The saw palmetto is for the androgen symptoms.

Thanx Isabelle very much. Last question about maca... Why if maca promote fertility in women has an androgenic power?! Won't be the opposite?

Yes Matylda,

You are right. But there are different phytochemicals in maca. Some have opposite effects. In women, maca increases fertility. In men, maca increases libido. In rats, maca shrinks the prostate. These effects are, at first sight, contradictory. Scientists are still working on maca. It is difficult to understand. It is also difficult to use in NBE.

The safe way to use maca is this. Start a proven NBE program. When you have the first sensations in your breasts, and no androgen symptoms, then start maca. Then it can speed up the results of your program. If you start maca when you still have androgen symptoms, the symptoms will get worse.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon