Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Saw Palmetto and libido

Whenever I take this herb I get ridiculously horny. (And I apologize for the bluntness here). Does anyone else experience this? Too many androgens for me?
I'm trying Greenbush's herbs again-- for now-- and I haven't even ramped up to the 3x3 a day. The saw palmetto makes me distractedly horny. Like non-stop. It's a big distraction. Should I lesson my SP intake? My hormones are balanced when I don't take herbs, but perhaps the herbs raise my testosterone a little too much...

Thoughts appreciated.

I also get incredibly horny on saw palmetto, I feel like a bitch in heat. Some other NBE herbs seem to temper libido though, I've heard hops and pm particularily, as they are quite estrogenic (pm much more so). Estrogen binds to androgen receptors, thus decreasing production of testosterone. Add some estrogens girl! That is, if you consider enhanced libido an undesirable side effect, I know I don't, and neither does my boyfriend! Tongue

ooooh i wish i had those same effects. I am on the greenbush kit #2 and I am pretty sure it is the SP that has killed my sex drive. Before I started on herbs, i would like to say that I was a very horny girl (excuse my words) but now all of a sudden its gone.

Im so glad for for you both though. I used to blame it on the testosterone for my lack of breasts but I am still unsure. As soon as i make sense of something, I confuse myself even more LOL. I would like to get my libido back and grow boobies...ahhhhh high hopes
Tongue 

Yes, I've noticed an increase in libido since starting Saw Palmetto less than a week ago Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon