Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Younger girls breast growth?

Exclamation 

Hi, I am only 13 but Im about to turn 14 and all of my friends have way bigger breast than me. I know everyone is different and things like these take time but is there anything I can do to make mine grow faster and bigger? I wear a size 32A and I only weigh about 90 pounds, and I am 5"2". Are there any special tricks or tips I can use to make my breasts grow naturally without buying anything?

One of my sister's friends said that when she was going through puberty she massaged her breasts a lot and she now as an adult is naturally a 32D, so I would suggest eating really healthy to make sure you get all the nutrients your body needs for growth, some exercise to increase blood circulation and overall health, and do some massages on a daily basis. I don't know any massages myself but I'm pretty sure if you look around the forum you'll find some. I wish I would have done this when I was your age. Maybe it would have helped me out.

Yep massaging.

Also make sure you are getting lots of good sleep and all your amino acids (eat protein).

Reduce stress and sugar.

Push-ups
Bench-Press
Butterfly press
Inverted push-up
chair dips
Use a variety of exercises rather than the same one.

Also never smoke. I started smoking around your age, and I swear that's why mine are so small as my older sister and I smoked and are small breasted, but our other sister never smoked and has larger breasts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon