Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Small Bras?

Being a small Acup it's very hard and frustrating to find bras my size. Either they are extremely padded or 34A is the smallest size they carry. The only place I've been able to find small sizes (if I'm lucky) is Ross, but of course they have a limited selection. Any body have any suggestions on where to go?

I don't know a physical store where you could try them on, but I like the products at NYlingerie.com. I just looked there and they currently have 30 bras in 32a, but I have no idea about the amount of padding. And the price is reasonable with most being between $15 and $20. An email to them about a specific bra should answer the padding question.

If you think finding a 28a or 30a or 32a is hard, just try looking for a 46a.

By the way, their selection process sometimes gets confused. If you can figure out why looking for bras size band 32 cup A results in seeing a few hose as well, please let me know. Huh

Thanks! I'll look into that. I was once told Victoria secret had good options especially online but from what I saw it was nothing BUT padding. Dodgy
I appreciate the info!Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon