Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Collagen & UB

Does anyone take any other supplements with their B.O.? I was thinking of taking collagen & wondering if anyone could tell me if this would be a good idea.Huh And I've found bovine & fish collagens out there. Do you think it matters which one I take?

I took collagen tablets while on UB, I think it helps not sure what the collagen was made from, I think chicken, also many ladies say chicken feet soup helps and it's because of the collagen in it

Thank you for your reply. My order of collagen came in today & I'll be starting it!!

I just added collagen to my regimen. I dont expect it to help with growth persay. I take it to help keep my breast skin healthy, toned and to help against sagging. Gotta take care of the ones I got.

(10-05-2012, 07:01 PM)Cat86 Wrote:  I just added collagen to my regimen. I dont expect it to help with growth persay. I take it to help keep my breast skin healthy, toned and to help against sagging. Gotta take care of the ones I got.

True, true. Lol. One of the things I read is that it helps keep nails very strong. I'm hoping that works, I've noticed a change in my nails as I get older, mostly brittle, peeling & breakage.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon