Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wahaika can I please have your help?

Hello Wahaika, just wondering if you could help me with all of your knowledge and expertise. I used to go on the BE board a long time ago when Wenonae and Fawnmarie were around, and attempted breast enlargement and trying to dowse but never got any results because I was extremely impatient and naive about how much herbs I was putting into my body without understanding the side effects. I decided to get a breast augmentation when I was 22 and have just had to have them removed as of last month due to the implants being the PIP industrial grade silicone. Lucky for me they never ruptured. I will never get silicone implants again, and having them removed has left my skin quite stretched and unappealing. So now I am turning back to nbe in hope that I can firm up my breasts and gain some growth.

I have just purchased the Greenbush herbal extracts of saw palmetto, wild yam and fenugreek and have also ordered the fennel extract.

I am 26 years old, weigh 60kg's and an A cup. Other supplements which I am taking for health include magnesium, calcium, vitamin c powder, iron, and zinc. Due to dairy and gluten intolerance I avoid dairy and wheat products, and eat a healthy diet filled with vegetables, grains, seafood and poultry. I exercise 3 x a week including yoga, running and a little bit of strength straining.

What dose should I start each herb at and what part of my cycle? Do I use the Greenbush extracts for my boobie batter? I am unsure of where to get the fenugreek powder from and hoping to use the extracts for my massage. I have EPO on hand, but not sure how much I should be taking of that, and will also get Flax Oil to add to my regime. I don't really know how to gage what my hormones are doing in way of dominances etc, I break out with pimples on my chin line during ovulation, and don't really get PMS type symptoms.

I know I really should sit here and research through every post and really understand hormones and the different various herbs and their interactions and contraindications, but I unfortunately have little time due to studying every weekend, and working full time in between, but I am willing to really give NBE a shot and stick at it until I see grown. I know you have had a lot of success with Greenbush herbs and other supplements, and I really want to give myself the best opportunity for this before I start, which is the reason I am asking for your help. I appreciate any advice and information you could give me or any other NBE experts on this forum Smile

I don't want to answer for Wahaika, but I know that he doesn't come around here much anymore. He may still answer, but for now, I'll link you to a quick summary of his program and Eve's, that I gave someone.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11167

I should really emphasize that those are all his ideas, but I heavily edited it for length, and added in some stuff of my own for clarity, since I had already cut out so much. The actual programs are all his. Maybe he'll have some corrections or details to add.

I just remembered that he has also sometimes mentioned the possibility of combining Greenbush with Chiyomilk's program. She used PM during the first half of her cycle and B-up drops during the second half. B-up drops contain 3 of the herbs in the Greenbush combo and don't contain fennel, but I doubt that including fennel would be a problem. In the post on his site about her program, he mentions that the dandelion root in B-up drops is probably significant. The pills also contain soy, and she also purposely tried to include some extra soy in her diet in the form of soy milk and fermented soy beans. Wahaika seems to think that the other herbs in B-up are at best insignificant, and at worst detrimental to BE. You can read B-up's ingredient list in the 4th post on this page: http://www.breastnexus.com/newreply.php?tid=11824

Chiyomilk also took pig placenta, collagen, a multi, and vitamin C throughout the month. She also massaged religiously, which might have increased prolactin and helped with drainage. I'm not sure how often she actually massaged. She kept track of her ovulation using BBT charting, and also payed attention to any delay of her menstruation. Based on that info, she apparently adjusted her doses accordingly, but I'm not clear on the details.

On his site, Wahaika is pretty adamant that the soy milk should not be made from GM soy. Apparently american soy and soy products tend to be different from most asian soy in the amount and kind of phytoestrogens they contain, mostly because the US uses so much GM soy, but also because of the way the soy is processed. I'm not clear on the details, but Wahaika, and others have said, that it might be a good idea to avoid overly processed soy products, like soy protein drinks, as well as unfermented whole soy, like edamame. The safest choice for BE seems to be non GM soy milk in relatively small amounts. I should point out that Wahaika is not sure that the soy is really even necessary, and tends not to recommend it for BE. I tend to agree with that.

Hello followyourheart,

Are you on BC? If so, which one? Any other meds?

Can you list everything you have had to eat for the past 3 to 5 days/ typical diet?

The extracts are better externally. If you can return them and get Kit #2, which comes with a pound of powdered fenugreek and a pound of powdered fennel, that would be the best.

Mochaccino, I appreciate your reply and will have a read of those links you provided me Smile

Wahaika, I am not on any BC and no other medication. The reason I ordered the extract was because I don't think the powdered fenugreek and fennel would get through customs, as I am in Australia.

A typical day to day diet is as follows:

Breakfast: 3 rice cakes with avocado and canned salmoon (with bones), with cucumber and tomato on top.

Snack: Fruit (banana, apple, pear etc), Brazil nuts & almonds

Lunch: Buckwheat wrap with whatever i Have on hand to fill it with - veggies, salmon, tuna, chicken, prawns etc

Mid afternoon snack - pea protein shake with rice or soy milk, date slice, more nuts or fruit

Dinner: Salmon & Veggies with brown rice, or a chicken/seafood dish with plenty of vegetables and grains.

That is typically my diet at the moment. It doesn't change drastically. I don't drink much alcohol, maybe one glass of red or white wine a week.

I look forward to your reply and anything you believe would be beneficial in me changing, diet wise and supplement wise. In the mean time I will have a look at the Australia customs website to see if fenugreek & fennel powder would be allowed in.

Big Grin

Ok, well the best thing to start with is the recommended program found at the link above. If you have any questions just ask.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon