Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

SP doesn't contain phytoestrogen?

I know that your not supposed to mix other herbs with PM but for awhile I was using FG too and it was working but recently I noticed that I may have stalled a bit. I don't think I've completely hit a wall but I feel like FG isn't doing anything any more. I don't even smell like maple syrup anymore which makes me think my body isn't even processing it. So I've decided to take it out and possibly add SP but only if it doesn't have any phytoestrogens. Any suggestens will help Smile

If you've stalled you need to cut the PM.

SP is an anti-androgen, so it won't do anything to boost growth in itself.

Awe well I'm not ready to stop PM cuz I'm only on my second bottle and I thought about SP because I was taking hops and doesn't that kind of do the same thing? All I know was that I liked taking hops cuz it helped with my NBE and I stopped breaking out but I was starting to get all weird and depressed. Since coming off hops tho I started breaking out again. I thought I read some where that SP helps with that.

SP is a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor which means it blocks the production of DHT from testosterone. DHT contributes to oily skin, and thus acne. SP may help with breakouts and shouldn't interfere with PM. But, if hops was working for you, why not try a reduced level of hops along with the PM?

I just started taking SP for acne and I feel it really works for me. I am cycling PM and have not taken it together. My skin is generally clear during the first half of my cycle anyway so I am planning on only using it during my lutheal phase unless I start seeing problems earlier. I have no idea if it will effect my breasts in any way. Only time will tell.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon