Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry indentations?

I plan on buying the NB very soon, but I've heard scary stories about permanent or at least long lasting indentations. What is the best way to avoid this problem?

If you read through the NB forum or even through this section a bit more you'll see that indentations are a side effect from over pumping usually. Some people get longer lasting indentations even without overpumping, just depends on your body, but there are many solutions to it. Many different padding methods. As I said read through the forums and you'll find tons of good methods, also I feel massaging or a hot shower after noogling helps.

I have been using the Noogleberry for about 4 months and do not have any indentations. When I use it, I use it for about 2 hours mainly 1 time a day and do not even get temporary indentation (just get the red rings marked that last about 10 minutes for me). The trick, like Anastasia said, is to not overpump. Do not pump too hard and you will be fine Smile

Oh ok thank you Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon