Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HELP!!! TOTALLY LOST MY BOOBS!!

Time is your choice. I can't really give an answer for that. But I would increase calories when you start herbs again. So the extra fat is more likely to be deposited in the breast tissue.

I read some stuff on another thread so I thought to ask here ... my boobs grew a lot during pregnancy. What herbs should I take if that's the case? I mean, that's gotta be a hint, yeah? Can anyone suggest a program for me? I mean just what herbs and in what quantity. I'm taking milk thistle extract once a day right now and want to start on NBE again soon.

Hi sototallyhadit,

The clue points toward this program:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11167&pid=49047#pid49047

Thanks a ton Isabelle! Can you help me with the question on Fenugreek seeds? I can't find any info on the forum.

Also, usually you're told to start with fenugreek. Last time, I started with SP and I did that because pregnancy had given me more facial hair and I went on other herbs because I noticed a difference with SP. I started WY next. And fenugreek last. I also noticed that when I took a lot of FG, growth sometimes reversed or something. =/ I didn't know much then. I almost stumbled upon the whole thing accidentally. =P

Hi sototallyhadit,

If you use whole fenugreek seeds, you soak them in water for at least 30 minutes, then drink the water and chew the seeds. Chewing the seeds is the most important of the two.

Don't use more than 3,000 mg. Not everyone on the forum agrees, but I think fenugreek increases progesterone. You can stall on progesterone.

In this program, I think you can start in any order without too much trouble. In my program, I started hops first, and almost slipped into depression.

Thank you SO much Isabelle! You're a sweetheart!

I tried Don Quai too but that did nothing.

I've always noticed that too much fenugreek doesn't work for me. But then ... I used to powder the seeds and put them in capsules to start with but then just started swallowing them whole so I don't know if it was the fenugreek at all!

I'll probably throw up from having to drink the water and chew the seeds. =P But well.

I could powder a lot of fenugreek when im visiting mum n put it in capsules. But how long does it stay 'good' that way? Out of a refrigerator?

Isn't Wild Yam progesterone? Maybe that was it. =P

I'm thinking of taking this homeopath PMS formula which the doc suggested when I was depressed. It's supposed to balance out your hormones maybe? Is that a good idea right now?

Thanks a lot for your help Isabella!

And I read somewhere that 500 mg is one tablespoon. I read in other places that it's one teaspoon. Even 1/10th of a teaspoon. =/ Do you know anything about this? I'm trying to figure out how much of the seeds I should take if I start with 500 mg.

You're welcome sototallyhadit,

I'm not convinced about the use of dong quai in NBE either. Surfer Joe knows a lot more about what it will do at which doses.

Fenugreek seeds are like dried peas. I used the powdered seeds to flavor cauli flower, broccoli, or Brussels sprouts. I used to steep the whole seeds overnight with honey and thyme in the water, then microwaved them.

You can keep powdered fenugreek for two years in a closed pot.

Like fenugreek, wild yam contains diosgenin, which is what increases progesterone.

A formula that "balances hormones" is a vague description. I have an ayurvedic tea here that balances them to the other side: more estrogens.

My 2,500 mg of powdered fenugreek seed is an almost flat, small teaspoon. Whole seeds are more spherical, so there's a little more air in between. Still, an almost flat teaspoon is not less than 2,000 mg. Even my extremely fluffy hops flowers are 1,000-1,500 mg in a small or a big tablespoon.

You can measure the bulk density of the whole fenugreek seed using a whole bag, as it was weighed in the shop or on a kitchen scale. Then put the contents in a measuring cup. Some measuring cups have marks for rice or flour too. Mine shows that one liter equals 700 g flour. I think powdered fenugreek seed has about the same density as flour, so that's 700 g/l, or 700 mg/ml. One ml is a finger tip.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon