Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Info on discontinued magnet therapy ebook?

I understand there was an ebook by 'nba systems' about using magnets for NBE (which I believe is no longer available. I googled it but nothing came upSad). Some forum members here in the archive, namely 'Moon' & 'Louise' I think, used this ebook, which explained various ways of using the magnets for breast growth. Does anyone know what the 'energising' treatment that they mentioned entails? Could anyone outline what you have to do with the magnets for this? Also, can anyone explain what the 'Inertia treatment' does? And what do you have to do for this?Huh

I understand about the polarities & placing the magnets over the nipples etc, but it's just the methods I'm clueless on! How long do you wear the magnets for 'growth treatments? Is it all trial & error?

I wish I could find some information regarding the ebook, as I'd like to be sure I'm doing this rightWink. I can't afford for my (already tiny) boobs to get any smaller! I'm in a cold sweat just thinking about itBig Grin
Thanks.

(15-05-2012, 01:54 PM)Bargain Boobs Wrote:  I understand there was an ebook by 'nba systems' about using magnets for NBE (which I believe is no longer available. I googled it but nothing came upSad). Some forum members here in the archive, namely 'Moon' & 'Louise' I think, used this ebook, which explained various ways of using the magnets for breast growth. Does anyone know what the 'energising' treatment that they mentioned entails? Could anyone outline what you have to do with the magnets for this? Also, can anyone explain what the 'Inertia treatment' does? And what do you have to do for this?Huh

I understand about the polarities & placing the magnets over the nipples etc, but it's just the methods I'm clueless on! How long do you wear the magnets for 'growth treatments? Is it all trial & error?

I wish I could find some information regarding the ebook, as I'd like to be sure I'm doing this rightWink. I can't afford for my (already tiny) boobs to get any smaller! I'm in a cold sweat just thinking about itBig Grin
Thanks.

From the ebook, which I bought in 2007:
1. Begin the day by performing the CVS Treatment. Always keep the CVS Treatment magnets in place while performing the Breast Energizing and Breast Growth Treatments. You may also just wear the CVS Treatment magnets all day long. Take them off at night.
2. Prior to and after the 9 a.m. Breast Energizing Treatment, perform a five minute massage, being sure to twiddle the nipples.
3. Perform the Breast Energizing Treatment for three minutes.
4. Prior to and after the 12 p.m. Breast Growth Treatment, perform a five minute massage, being sure to twiddle the nipples.
5. Perform the Breast Growth Treatment for three minutes.
6. Prior to and after the 3 p.m. Breast Growth Treatment, perform a five minute massage, being sure to twiddle the nipples.
7. Perform the Breast Growth Treatment for three minutes.
8. Prior to and after the 6 p.m. Breast Growth Treatment, perform a five minute massage, being sure to twiddle the nipples.
9. Perform the Breast Growth Treatment for three minutes.
10. Prior to and after the 9 p.m. Breast Inertial Treatment, perform a five minute massage, being sure to twiddle the nipples.
11. Perform the Breast Inertial Treatment for fifteen minutes.
12. Repeat the above 11 steps each day.
13. Perform your pectoral exercises daily. Also, perform aerobic exercise.
14. Follow proper hydration protocol continuously.

The Nipple, Its Polarities and the Breast Energizing Treatment
When you place a magnetic field upon the nipple of a breast, the entire breast is affected. The nipple is special. Just as the nerves branch, lightning branches and trees branch out, so too do the breasts. If you could see inside of a breast, you would notice that glands and ducts are arranged like bunches of grapes branching out, and that they all lead to the nipple. When the nipple receives stimulation, the entire breast receives stimulation. Because of this, the nipple is really the "control knob" of the breast.

Each nipple, though, is electrically different. The right nipple is electrically positive and the left nipple is electrically negative. Because of this it is possible to magnetically energize the entire bosom and especially the connective tissue found therein, using opposite fields of strong magnets. By attaching the positive polarity of a strong magnet to the right nipple and the negative polarity of another strong magnet to the left nipple, the breast "battery", so to speak, can be completely energized. What this is doing is creating a vortex between to the two connection points (the nipples.) It is akin to jump starting someone else's car by using jumper cables attached to two car batteries. The strong battery (in this case the magnets) will end up energizing the weak batteries (the breasts.) This will get the breasts started and ready to perform the work that they will be called to do (growing new breast tissue.) This procedure is known as the Breast Energizing Treatment.

Negative Must Be Used With Positive
It is important to understand that whenever the positive red side of a magnet is placed against the body, that negative magnetic energies are also put against the body at the same time. The positive field is the expanding field and the negative field is the contracting field. By nature, the positive field is more powerful than the negative field. Since we do not want to get the body out of balance, we always will be applying a negative field at the same time that a positive field is applied. The ideal location of such a field is at the base of the back of the neck, known as the CVS Location. I will explain more about this later.

Magnets, Movement and Massage
One of the things I discovered with the NBA system is that magnets alone are not enough. There must be both magnets and massage, or tactile stimulation. Even movement of the breasts, without massage, is better than stationary, untouched breasts. The body is set up to initiate the growth sequence through breast movement and touching the breasts and nipples. For this reason you will find that each magnetic treatment is preceded by and followed by a massage. This fact holds true not only for the breasts, but also for other parts of the body. Magnets work best when movement is involved in the area of treatment.

The Positive Pole Used In Breast Growth Treatment
The positive pole of a magnet, which is the expanding field, stimulates organs to increased activity. If used in a limited, controlled manner on the nipples, it will cause the breasts to create new breast tissue. Therefore, the next part of the Magnetic Breast Growth Technique is the placing of the positive poles of magnets upon each nipple for a short period of time. While the nipples are receiving positive field (the expanding field) stimulation, the negative field is applied to the CVS Location. A massage is performed before and after each application. These positive applications are performed three times a day, with three hours passing between each application, for three minutes each.

Three minutes may not seem like much, but it is sufficient to do the job of telling the breasts to create new breast tissue. We do not want any more positive field stimulation than that. This amount of stimulation, coupled with massage, will cause both breasts to immediately start growing new breast tissue. You should discover this for yourself within a day or two of starting this treatment. The breasts will feel denser, meatier. Breast Growth Treatment is the name used to identify these procedures.

Negative Pole Used In Breast Inertial Treatment
The final application that is done is a negative treatment of the nipples. The negative field is the contracting field. We do not want to keep the breasts in a grow, grow, grow mode 24 hours a day. We want this message played only during the daytime. During the nighttime, we want to give the breasts a much-needed rest to recuperate from the day's expenditures of energy and the creation of new breast tissue. So, we are going to shut down or contract the breast growth machinery by using the negative north polarity over each nipple for a full 15 minutes. Night time is when the body does its greatest healing and night time is when negative healing energies are more easily sent out, so the 15 minute treatment will do much to boost the body's own natural electromagnetic healing fields.

When the body goes into its final healing mode, the affected area goes into a high, negatively charged state. Prior to that final healing mode, if you place a negative magnetic field over the area, you will essentially force the body into healing the site. It is a trick, really. The body "thinks" it is in its final healing mode, since the high negative charge is present, so it heals the site. And it begins the healing immediately. So, whenever the negative, contracting field is used on an area of the body, you change the body's healing priorities. The 15 minutes nighttime Breast Inertial Treatment, which is the name of this procedure, not only calms the breasts, but also causes the body to heal defective areas.

The Magnetic Breast Growth Technique is performed five times a day, with (ideally) three-hour intervals between each application. To summarize: first we energize the breast meridian with a negative and positive field over different nipples (the Breast Energizing Treatment), then we apply a positive field to each nipple three times (the Breast Growth Treatment), then we apply a negative field to both nipples to finish out the day (the Breast Inertial Treatment.)

BREAST ENERGIZING TREATMENT

For three minutes, you will be wearing 4 of your Biomagnets. Put two magnet discs together so that they make a double stack and place the positive, south polarity (red side) of the magnets onto the RIGHT NIPPLE. Put two other magnet discs together so that they make a double stack and place the negative, north polarity (green side) of the magnets onto the LEFT NIPPLE. You must make sure that while you are performing this procedure that you also are performing the CVS Treatment.

It is very important that the red side of a double stack goes over the RIGHT NIPPLE and the green side of a double stack goes over the LEFT NIPPLE, otherwise you will short out the circuit. We want to jump start the circuit, not short it out. Just remember, RED on Right, GREEN on Left.

*PD WARNING
Do not use a magnetic field within 10” of a pacemaker or defibrillator. The magnetic field could disrupt such sensitive devices, and possibly lead to a fatal failure. If you have a heart condition, do not use the Breast Energizing Treatment.

BREAST GROWTH TREATMENT

For three minutes, you will be wearing 4 of your Biomagnets. Put two magnet discs together so that they make a double stack and place the positive, south polarity (red side) of the magnets onto the RIGHT NIPPLE. Put two other magnet discs together so that they make a double stack and place the positive, south polarity (red side) of the magnets onto the LEFT NIPPLE. You must make sure that while you are performing this procedure that you also are performing the CVS Treatment.

It is very important that the red side of each double stack goes over THE NIPPLES, otherwise the growth message will not be delivered. Just remember, for this treatment it is RED on Left and Right.

*PD WARNING
Do not use a magnetic field within 10” of a pacemaker or defibrillator. The magnetic field could disrupt such sensitive devices, and possibly lead to a fatal failure. If you have a heart condition, do not use the Breast Growth Treatment.

BREAST INERTIAL TREATMENT

For fifteen minutes, you will be wearing 4 of your Biomagnets. Put two magnet discs together so that they make a double stack and place the negative, north polarity (green side) of the magnets onto the RIGHT NIPPLE. Put two other magnet discs together so that they make a double stack and place the negative, north polarity (green side) of the magnets onto the LEFT NIPPLE.

It is very important that the green side of each double stack goes over THE NIPPLES, otherwise the message to calm down and rest will not be delivered. Just remember, for this treatment it is GREEN on Left and Right.

*PD WARNING
Do not use a magnetic field within 10” of a pacemaker or defibrillator. The magnetic field could disrupt such sensitive devices, and possibly lead to a fatal failure. If you have a heart condition, do not use the Breast Inertial Treatment.

An Explanation of Why This Works
Normally, the body’s energies are directed at what the body perceives as the most critical areas. Growing one’s breasts larger is not necessarily a “critical” area. You can be small-chested and still survive, but a bleeding cut, unless it is stopped, will eventually cause death. Even the smallest nick is considered critical. Breasts, unfortunately, is a last-on-the-list kind of thing. At least according to our bodies’ programming and design. In our own opinion, though, it is pretty high on the list.

These treatments make the breasts a high priority. Once we are using these treatments, we then can add the other techniques to help the body accomplish the job of growing, reducing, lifting or firming the breasts in the fastest way possible.

Other Treatments
The following treatments help to energize the body, which makes for easier breast growth. Use either of these protocols as you wish. The Meridian Energizing Treatment will strengthen the nervous system so that signals are loud and strong, no miscommunications, no messages lost. The CVS Treatment re-energizes the human battery.

Meridian Energizing Treatment
Place the negative green (north pole) side of a Biomagnet on the palm of your left hand and place the negative green (north pole ) side of a second Biomagnet under your right foot*.

Place the positive red (south pole) side of a third Biomagnet on the palm of your right hand and place the positive red (south pole) side of a fourth Biomagnet under your left foot*.

Treatment Cycle: 10 minutes in the morning for 1-2 weeks. Thereafter, use this treatment whenever you wish to energize your nervous system.

***PD WARNING***
Do not wear magnetic footpads with a pacemaker or defibrillator. Do not use a magnetic field within 10" of a pacemaker or defibrillator. The magnetic field could disrupt such sensitive devices, and possibly lead to a fatal failure.

Note: If there is a contraindication like nervousness or a sharp reflex effect, use the CVS Treatment alone for several days, then try the Meridian Energizing Treatment again. When the body is extremely out of balance and very toxic, a nervous reaction might occur during the initial detoxification.

CVS Treatment
The CVS Treatment must be performed simultaneously while the Breast Energizing Treatments and Breast Growth Treatments are being performed. The CVS Treatment magnets should be worn only during the daytime and may be worn all day long. When used in conjunction with the Meridian Energizing Treatment (the MET), these magnets are usually applied after the Meridian Energizing Treatment has been performed. Place the negative green (north pole) side of a double stack of Biomagnets on the base of the back of the neck. The negative green (north pole) side of the magnets should be facing the flesh of the neck. If you are wearing a shirt, the magnets can be held together by placing a magnet on opposite sides of the collar.

Treatment Cycle: After the Meridian Energizing Treatment, wear all day long for 1-2 weeks. Thereafter, use this treatment whenever you wish, with or without the MET, to energize your bodily electromagnetic system. Remember to remove these magnets at night.

Thank you NEfarmgirl for the wealth of information on using the magnetsSmile. I really appreciate it. I haven't used magnets in a while, as I started to itch badly when I used them, but I think I'll try again now! maybe I wasn't doing it correctly before.
Thanks againWink

Hello! I'm new here. I don't understand how to use magnets for breast enchancement properly. How is it possible that one nipple is positive and the other negative? Please explain in detail. Thank you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon