Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ultra breast + other herbs?

I am currently eating ultra breast (I started 1 capsule per day.. I wasn't sure should I start taking it three times daily already after two days.) And I wasn't sure which of these herbs would be safe to be taken with them? :/

I have:

- Fenugreek seed (I think not?)
- Fennel
- Wild Yam Root
- Saw Palmetto Berries
- Flax Seed Oil
- Evening Primrose Oil
- L-Tyrosine which I bought to take my temp up more

Could anyone advice me a bit? Sorry for my very bad english, hahah.

Dodgy

I started my 3 pills when I got my supply. Morning, afternoon & evening usually with meals or a snack. I've read that taking any herbs with the pills can cancel them out. As far as the temp. thingy I would take it, I believe it would help. A lot of the girls on here have taken it & said it helped them grow. I personally haven't taken it by itself but I take a multi-vitamin twice a day. Sorry I couldn't help you more.

(16-05-2012, 08:55 PM)prettypetunia Wrote:  I started my 3 pills when I got my supply. Morning, afternoon & evening usually with meals or a snack. I've read that taking any herbs with the pills can cancel them out. As far as the temp. thingy I would take it, I believe it would help. A lot of the girls on here have taken it & said it helped them grow. I personally haven't taken it by itself but I take a multi-vitamin twice a day. Sorry I couldn't help you more.

Hey thanks! I think I'll keep taking the L-Tyrosine with UB then.. and my B12 vitamin daily. Smile

(15-05-2012, 05:05 PM)ems Wrote:  I am currently eating ultra breast (I started 1 capsule per day.. I wasn't sure should I start taking it three times daily already after two days.) And I wasn't sure which of these herbs would be safe to be taken with them? :/

I have:

- Fenugreek seed (I think not?)
- Fennel
- Wild Yam Root
- Saw Palmetto Berries
- Flax Seed Oil
- Evening Primrose Oil
- L-Tyrosine which I bought to take my temp up more

Could anyone advice me a bit? Sorry for my very bad english, hahah.

Dodgy

The flax seed oil, evening primrose oil, and l-tyrosine would be fine to take with UB. UB already has WY in it so you won't need more, SP I'm not sure should be taken with it and Fennel and Fenugreek I think it would be best to keep those out also. UB is cow ovaries, that's what it's made from, so basically you are increasing your hormones already, you won't need the hormone increasing herbs also.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon