Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry illusion?

My NB arrived yesterday and I started using it right away. I noogled for an hour yesterday and an hour today. I KNOW I won't see or feel results for weeks, but I swear after using the NB today my boobs look rounder! Are they, or is this just the illusion caused by the circular ring marks? Either way I love the look & its encouraging me to noogle even more!

Sorry if this is a dumb question lol

^ that post was by me by the way. I'm not sure why it posted that off of my NOOGLEBERRY FORUM account, but either way it won't let me delete it. Tongue

For now, it's just the illusion of swollen breasts and ring marks.

But I can definitely tell you that the noogleberry does round out your breasts and brings perkiness in the long run as your breasts begin to expand in tissue. It's wonderful!! Big Grin

Its simply the result of your practice. It will work more for you if you keep practicing continuously for few weeks. Good Luck... Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon