Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi I am Jori

I want to quote your post in my blog. It can?
And you et an account on Twitter?

(26-12-2009, 06:21 AM)infom Wrote:  I want to quote your post in my blog. It can?
And you et an account on Twitter?

Of course, if you please. I wouldn't know why you want to, though. Blush

Update: Just added Black Cohosh extract, now

I am still taking Fenugreek (6 to 8 pills a day), Red Clover (4 to 5 pills a day), and Wild Yam (2 to 3 pills a day).

Saw Palmetto (450 mg a pill, 3 to 4 pills a day) and Saw Palmetto Extract ( 2 to 4 pills a day)... Kudzu Extract (2 to 3 pills a day) and Black Cohosh Extract (2 to 4 pills a day).

If there's is some growth in the chest I will try to put up pictures soon.

Update: Just added Black Cohosh extract, now

I am still taking Fenugreek (6 to 8 pills a day), Red Clover (4 to 5 pills a day), and Wild Yam (2 to 3 pills a day).

Saw Palmetto (450 mg a pill, 3 to 4 pills a day) and Saw Palmetto Extract ( 2 to 4 pills a day)... Kudzu Extract (2 to 3 pills a day) and Black Cohosh Extract (2 to 4 pills a day).

(27-12-2009, 06:56 AM)jorisabomo Wrote:  Update: Just added Black Cohosh extract, now

Update:

I have been on my program for exactly a month and here is what has happened. (Recently added Raw Female Ovarian and uterine tissue - Natural Sources, either it is Cow or Sheep organs (advertised as being from Australia).

Pros
- I've gained hip size (2.6 inches in a month) and a more curvaceous behind Smile
- My skin is brighter and shiner than it was.
- Little less body hair in unusual places.
- My weight is about the same as it was when I started
- My waist has stayed about the same (no significant changes)
- The tired look on my face is not there as much, with a good sleep.
- My face looks more cherubic and brighter, cheeks are little heavier and almost like a babyfaced little girl.
- Clit is little bit more jumpier
- Nipples and chest area is super sensitive (and admittingly my breasts are more tender than usual and I am gaining more prominent nipple buds/bumbs)
- On a good days, I tend to have more energy than usual.

Cons
- The amount of pills I have to take to get a good effect
- No significant growth in bust size Angry [disappointed in that respect], not even 1/2 inch
- Money - $$$ (like Anastasia pointed out, it seems like I have to spend some money to get quality products, especially when the products aren't producing good results)
- On bad days, I have less energy than usual.

Most effective herbs or methods (personally), so far
Fenugreek (that is what initial cause my nips to harden and stimulate fast)
Saw Palmetto (and its extracts) - my mood feels different
Massage (nipple and breasts)
Black Cohosh Extract (I've been getting side effects from it)

Least effective herbs or methods (personally)
Hops Flowers (I was even taking it in high doses a times, and still saw very little effects outside of being somewhat sleepy)

Red Clover extract (Before I started using, I was already feeling the effects of the Fenugreek and the phytoestrogen compounds (with EFAs and isoflavonnes).

Wild Yam Root (Can't think of one benefit it has served unless it is aiding the fenugreek)

Growing Pains:

Hot flashes (good considering I have had very few over the last few years) early in the mornings and sometimes at night, always during or after sleeping.

Daily (minor) headaches (after I started using the Black Cohosh and upped the dosages)

Weight gains (not really a problem for me, because of my metabolism and failure to totally gorge myself with food...but I think these compounds would cause the average person to gain alot of weight during the Christmas/Holiday season...I'm lucky in that regard).

Gastrointestinal rumblings (aka gas): Fenugreek and Red Clover are the biggest offenders.

Sleepiness: Hops

Lack of energy: Hops and Black Cohosh Extract.

Advice:

If you want really fast gains, go straight for the BO or pueraria mirifica. I'd also look at the herbs and supplements that either promote breast milk flow, lactation, or prolactin levels (or inhibits dopamine). Fenugreek, fennel, blessed thistle, anise, milk thistle, flax, nettle, vervain, soapwort, domperidone (prescription drug), Metoclopramide(prescription drug), goat's rue, and other galactogogues.

Since prolactin production (lowers dopamine levels) and oxytocin (which can be acquired through simple nipple stimulation) is often attributed to increase breast tissue. Prolactin more so. This is why the galactogogue herbs can help as complimentary substance. Just one good from above can due, if you are taking pueraria mirifica and/or BO, or a dopamine uptake inhibitor. If you are taking (domperidone and metoclorpramide) for lactation, then I wouldn't use the other natural galactogogue.

I've also learned that simply putting estrogen or products that mimic estrogen into your body won't help you grow breasts. It has to be something that stimulates growth in that area or simply increase in prolactin and oxytocin levels through the lactogenesis.

Future Targets in program:

I am on the fence of what I will add next, between pueraria mirifica and BO (ovary). Pueraria is more expensive, while BO (and BO products) in most vitamin stores and over the internet seems to be much cheaper in higher doses. Though, I've heard that pueraria does create gains faster, while BO's gains are more permanent (because of the real change in hormone levels). I would like to use the pueraria first and make gains with then try the BO to keep things permanent, along with the previous gains, because again I've heard that without maintenance that many girls are losing their initial gains from the phytoestrogens, while sagging might occur for some women. Which is why when you get ready to move maintenance phase (where you have already gained the desired size one could pretty much use saw palmetto, evening primrose oil, or sawpal in combination with other herbs to keep fullness or reduce the atrophy in your breasts).

Galactogogue (stimulates prolactin levels and lactation by interrupting the dopamine)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactogogue

Read the section about Breast Changes during pregnancy and After Menopuase
http://www.imaginis.com/breasthealth/bre...atomy2.asp

Read the section near the beginning about prolactin
http://www.healthofchildren.com/L/Lactation.html

Update:

I'm currently not seeing any significant bust growth, though nipples and areolas are getting bigger, mainly since I started using the snake bit kit. They've gotten huge and stayed somewhat huge hours and days later, without sbk use. Also, I've started lactating, just a little. Though, it is the first time, I've ever done that. It's not as white as the milk in the carton, but clear-ish like water. I was massaging them, doing a little suction, and then all of sudden, all of this fluid came pouring out of both openings, like fountain. I could feel it gushing out.

I guess that is a fairly good sign, still not breast mass added as seem from naked eye.

Program is still:

Saw Palmetto
Saw Palmetto Extract
Black Cohosh Extract
Fenugreek (tincture, and few capsules left)
Kudzu
Wild Yam (capsule and cream, capsule are almost out)
Raw Glandular (Ovary - Natural Sources ©)

Next on deck for me is...

Fennel (capsules)
Paba
possibly Pueraria Mirifica (Solgar - PM Phytogen)

*Update*

I'm seeing about 0.3 inch in growth (measured). My breasts a little more shapely (fleshy) in the middle and on the side. I can't feel my pec muscles quite as much, sometimes I have push tightly to feel them. Also, my arelolas are becoming somewhat misshapen. I think the biggest changes have come with the more recent herbs that i have added.

I'm kinda happy right now, since it seems like for the first time in my life that I am actually growing boobs.

I would put up pictures in a few weeks when I think I have gain an 1 inch or more (1 total cup size)

My current program has changed a little since I have lost a bottle of Saw Palmetto (I think left one out of town by accident) and ran out of Black Cohosh:

Fenugreek (liquid)
Saw Palmetto Extract
Fennel Seed (capsules): I think this is the cause for alot of it.
Licorice (I would caution usage for women in menopause, I have a low estrogen count and androgen overload): This is very effective, if you want to limit the testosterone or androgens in your body. Caution with heavier doses.
Peppermint lotion and wild yam cream : Use for massages

Congrats on your improvement, jori! I still have AA breasts, so I know how it feels to gain even .25"! Every lil bit counts lol. I'm also glad that you ran out of the BLack Cohosh. I've heard it's hard on the liver, so I stay away from it and discourage anyone else who wants to use this herb.

BTW, if you want faster results I suggest thinking about the NB (Noogleberry) unless you're uncomfortable with using a breast pump. There's a wedding deadline I wanna meet with some actual boobs--as in a nice 'B' cup--during early summer so I was persuaded to try the NB out. The pics on the forum were also a huge inspiration.

Well sorry to sound like a spokesperson lol, but I think pumps should be given a try to those wanting results with boob growth. Keep us posted!

(18-01-2010, 07:44 AM)ShyBoobs Wrote:  Congrats on your improvement, jori! I still have AA breasts, so I know how it feels to gain even .25"! Every lil bit counts lol. I'm also glad that you ran out of the BLack Cohosh. I've heard it's hard on the liver, so I stay away from it and discourage anyone else who wants to use this herb.

BTW, if you want faster results I suggest thinking about the NB (Noogleberry) unless you're uncomfortable with using a breast pump. There's a wedding deadline I wanna meet with some actual boobs--as in a nice 'B' cup--during early summer so I was persuaded to try the NB out. The pics on the forum were also a huge inspiration.

Well sorry to sound like a spokesperson lol, but I think pumps should be given a try to those wanting results with boob growth. Keep us posted!
Thanks, I have been looking at getting noogleberry recently. I think I might force someone to buy it for me for Valentine's Day. Blush

But, anyway, I am probably going start PM in the next few weeks, I've been hearing mix results for it though...some say it is fraud and causes alot of side effects, while others have seen very fast gains with it.

Update:

Still at 0.3 inches . . . though my breast consistently tender.

Though I am at a point now, where I am not taking as many herbs, as I once did, because of a new addition to my program.

Solgar's PM Phtyogen (Pueraria Mirifica)
: 1 to 3 tablets a day (80 mg - 240 mg) of Pueraria Extract with guaranteed 16 mcg of miroestrol per tablet, also contains Biotin and Vitamin B12. Felt effects from it one the first day. It has more kick to it than any other phytoestrogen that I have taken, except maybe black cohosh and licorice. Though to be fair, the dosages of PM is much (much) smaller than the two above (but it is more expensive). Also, the capsules don't even look like vitamins, I'd liken them to a prescription drug like pills (one reviewer from Yahoo answers pointed that out..."pharmeticutical grade-like ingredients" and "offers full disclosure of ingredients") and it has great reviews on Amazon and other forums (besides the original makers). Moreover, it helps that Solgar is a reputable (recognizable) vitamin company, which is a big reason I chose them over internet comapnies (like BA, Ainterol, and etc.). But to be somewhat fair, it is the most accessible in drug/vitamin stores (but it deserves).

Evening Primrose Oil: 2 to 3 tablets a day (1000 mg - 3000 mg). Cheaper than the other substances I have used with more mg per pill. Have heard all sorts of stories of how it can do wonders for skin and nails, and make fuller breasts. Good for GLA (fatty acids).

That's it. Nothing else. Pueraria defeats the purpose of having other phytoestrogens, since some of constituents (miroestrol and deoxymiroestrol) are very similar to estradiol, even at low dosages with a very acute potency (I can tell).

Lastly, I can't believe I have been on NBE for nine-ten weeks (since late November). It's weird. It's been a blur, instead of long drawn out process. I've had fun talking to you girls (and the few guys on the site) about your boobs and mine, as well. It seemed really weird a first, but fun after the first week or so.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon