Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How long to take UB?

I'm on my 3rd month going into my 4th of taking bo like clock work & I've noticed the most growth this month than any other month. Do you think its due to a build up of the bo? My question is how long does one take bo? I guess I'm wondering if should order another 3 month supply to continue. If I do that I will have taken a total of 8 months of bo without a break. Is this too long? I'm also wondering if I stop now & do a cleanse will that hinder any future growth, per say. I'm seeing great results right now & don't really want to mess that up. Any info I would appreciate.

I recommend it be taken at least 6 months, but also on the BB website it says to take it for 13 months to see the full results, so I am guessing UB would be the same since they are both BO supplements. So I don't think you NEED a break.

Thank you!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon