Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How I rigged my Noogleberry to create an airlock and a bra.

I love my Noogleberry, but found it tedious to hold the dome in place with my hand, then have it fall off when the suction decreases. I was also annoyed by having to pump continuously, and be unable to do any work while pumping.

So I came up with a couple of solutions to my problem.

I have rigged the whole Noogleberry system to help the domes stay in place. I have 1) cut 2 holes in a sports bra, then I slip one dome into the bra and run the suction hose out through that hole. This helps keep the dome in place while I do work around the house. 2) I have blocked the air from the unused air hose completely. This helps the functioning dome's suction stay strong, and acts as a cheap airlock. It prevents me having to pump continuously, and my hands are free to do other work.

I still cannot use two domes at the same time as my torso is narrow and the suction from one, pops the suction off the other. So I still use one dome at a time, but having it fit snugly into a sports bra, leaves my hands free to work.

Yea that's clever, thanks for sharing Smile
What did you use to block the air?

Duct tape and a binder clip. Works well.

The cut up bra technique has been on the NB forum for ages, works well though, I used it when I first started. Also many options for airlocking, binder clips, chip clips, tying a knot in the tubing (what I did before I bought airlocks), etc. Also if your domes end up far apart and you want to create more cleavage, use a scarf or something and tie the domes together while double pumping and it will build more cleavage. That technique brought mine closer together for sure.

(22-05-2012, 06:34 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  The cut up bra technique has been on the NB forum for ages, works well though, I used it when I first started. Also many options for airlocking, binder clips, chip clips, tying a knot in the tubing (what I did before I bought airlocks), etc. Also if your domes end up far apart and you want to create more cleavage, use a scarf or something and tie the domes together while double pumping and it will build more cleavage. That technique brought mine closer together for sure.

Every time I try and tie the domes to move them closer together, I just lose suction - how can I avoid this happening?! I have quite a deep sternum which probably doesn't help ...

Yea, not sure on that one, sorry. It could also be what you are using to tie and how you are tying it. I used shoe strings, two tied together, and I would tie them in a what where they crisscrossed between the domes, so basically the string would hug around each dome. I then would tie a scarf around both going around both without crisscrossing. Hope that makes sense. But for a deep chest bone, I have no idea.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon